Being only 17 now and going to WDW many, many times throughought my life, I have lots of memories of things that are no longer there that I can't remember fully due to how young I was. Some of these I only saw as a baby, and only know of them due to my dad filming (parts of) them. I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me out!
Note: It's possible that some of these were in Disneyland, and I got confused.
1) Some kinda Muppets stage show before Muppets 3D was opened. I think there might have been two of them, since older tapes showed one that looked like it was indoors and one that looked outdoors. I remember that the outdoor stage was still around for a long while, I remember walking around on it.
2) Once again video-only; this one was really weird. It looked like some kind of a stage show featuring Tigger (or at least Tigger was the only one in the parts filmed). He was wearing a flashy silver jacket and dancing with a bunch of girls to the song "footloose" (y'know... "everybody cut loose, footloose, kick off your sunday shoes"). It might have been held at the Galaxy Palace theater, but I dunno... I would REALLY like to know more, since I'm a huge Tigger fan.
3) Small, semi-animated dioramas in Cinderella's castle. (Note: the emporium has similar dioramas, maybe even some of the same.)
4) A show around where Mickey's Toontown Fair is now... this is probably the one I remember the most. I LOVED this show and saw it every time I went sometimes twice. It had Bonkers, the Rescue Rangers, Scrooge McDuck, and other characters from Disney cartoons at the time trying to find Mickey. I don't remember the name, but at one time I had a casette tape of the songs from it. I wish they would bring it back.
5) Ninja Turtles and Ace Ventura at MGM... 'nuff said.
6) the giant cheerios/donuts at Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. I dunno why, but I was really sad when I decided to take a look two years ago to see that they had been replaced (by a giant bee, I think).
7) Backlot tour as it once was. I shed a tear at the waste of time it has become since.
8) Horizons... My memories of this are vague at best, and the ONLY thing I can remember is being able to choose my own ending.
I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on these attractions and possibly provide pictures!