Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FL Annual Pass resident info

Quick question about getting a FL resident annual pass. Do I show my FL ID when I buy the ticket at the ticket booth? Do I sign up all my info at the booth, or do I go into the park once I'm paid and go to a processing center and fill out all my info there like at DL in California? Do they check your FL resident info at the processing center too, or is it just when you go to buy the ticket at the gate?

Thanks for the info, my situation is really confusing so I need to plan this out.

• Merry 2014!

Re: FL Annual Pass resident info

don't forget your Birth Certificate and don't be surprised if they take a blood sample.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

You get your AP at the ticket booth. They WILL ask for SOME form of Florida residence ID verification at the time of purchase. This can be:

1) FL driver license
    2) FL college ID
    3) FL issued photo ID
    4) Checkbook with a Florida bank (they offered this one to my dad)

But where do you get your picture taken? Do they do it at the booth? Confused...

• Merry 2014!

do they take your photo or just do the finger scan? I would think that you would have to go to another spot like a processing center to get a pic taken.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    do they take your photo or just do the finger scan? I would think that you would have to go to another spot like a processing center to get a pic taken.
    No picture is taken. They aren't like Disneyland's in that sense. But you do sign the back of it. You can also get them at a Disney Store in FL. (Not sure if there is a price difference or not.) But again, you have to show ID.

Ok, so I think I got it - you pay at the ticket booth, show ID there, put your fingers in the scanner at the same booth, and then you get your pass right there. Right?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-wdi
    Ok, so I think I got it - you pay at the ticket booth, show ID there, put your fingers in the scanner at the same booth, and then you get your pass right there. Right?
    I was there when my friend traded in his AP at the EPCOT Guest Relations window. They issued him a ticket and had him sign it. When we got to the turnstyle it took a moment longer than normal to read the ticket since it was the first scan and then we were in!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    No picture is taken. They aren't like Disneyland's in that sense. But you do sign the back of it. You can also get them at a Disney Store in FL. (Not sure if there is a price difference or not.) But again, you have to show ID.
    wait.. were supposeto sign it?? lol I think i will have 5 prints before i sign it.. im already on my second printing...

just show driver license.. the new one.. that shows your a FLA citizen... they take it.. swipe it.. and verify the info... thats all..

Blog Entries

how much is the FLorida AP.

If I remember correctly, my brother just purchased a FL AP for ~ $320.

Blog Entries

what parks is the pass good for? Is it just the 4 theme parks or does it also get you into the water parks, Disney Quest, etc...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole
    what parks is the pass good for? Is it just the 4 theme parks or does it also get you into the water parks, Disney Quest, etc...
    There are a few different types of Florida AP's available. Here is where I got this information. Florida Annual Passes If it asks for a zipcode you can use mine, 33771.

FL Resident Premium Annual Passes
    Ages 10 and Up
    $429
    Ages 3-9
    $379Buy

FL Resident Annual Passes
    Ages 10 and up
    $325
    Ages 3-9
    $285

FL Resident Seasonal Passes
    Ages 10 and up
    $215
    Ages 3-9
    $189

Premium AP includes:

A Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass entitles you to:
    * Unlimited admission** for 365 days to the four Disney Theme Parks; Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
    * A year's worth of unlimited access* to: Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island; Disney's Water Parks: Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon; Disney's Wide World of Sports® complex (days of operation depend on event schedule); and DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
    * Theme Park parking included
    * The exclusive "Mickey Monitor" Passholder newsletter
    * Special offers on Walt Disney World® dining, merchandise, backstage tours, and much more!
    * Exclusive special events and privileges
    **Except for activities/events separately priced.
    When you order the Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID. The Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass is valid for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.
    Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following:
    * Florida driver's license
    * Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
    * Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID
    * A college ID for a Florida college
    * Florida-based military ID
    Passes are non-transferable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities / events priced separately. No additional discounts apply..

Annual Pass includes:

A Florida Resident Annual Pass entitles you to:
    * Unlimited admission** for 365 days to the four Disney Theme Parks; Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
    * Theme Park parking included
    * Special offers on Walt Disney World® dining, merchandise, backstage tours, and much more!
    * Exclusive special events and privileges
    When you order the Annual Pass, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate for an Annual Pass at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID. The Annual Pass is valid for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.
    Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following:

Seasonal Annual Pass includes:

A Seasonal Pass entitles you to admission** to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Except the following dates:
    * December 22, 2005 - January 5, 2006
    * April 8, 2006 - April 21, 2006
    * June 10, 2006 - August 17, 2006
    * December 22, 2006 - January 5, 2007
    You also get:
    When you order the Seasonal Pass, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate for a Seasonal Pass at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID. The Seasonal Pass is valid for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.
    Passes are non-transferable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities / events priced separately. No additional discounts apply.

I have the AP which can get me in any day of the year and it includes parking. Was an upgrade from last year because with the Seasonal I couldn't stand the date restrictions, call me impulsive but I like to go whenever the mouse bites me.

• Banned User

I don't know where that info came from, but the Seasonal Pass is not a type of Annual Pass.. It is only available to FL residents, and it doesn't include parking. You're still considered a passholder when you have a seasonal pass, but it really isn't annual. There's also an Epcot After 4pm Pass that you didn't mention... It's pretty self explanatory... it's good at Epcot After 4pm 365 days a year.

Thanks for all the info, gang...you've really helped out.

Something dawned on me, though, and this wasn't my initial intention with this post but I'm curious now - what would stop someone from buying a resident pass at the ticket counter with FL ID, and before the first use just hand it to someone else and it would be theirs? There's no pic on the pass, and it would register the new guy's fingers the first time he went through the gates. Disney would have to be protected against that, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast