• Disney Memory Maker

WDW Commercial Song

Okay, a while back, Disney had this music they'd play during all their commercials (including I believe the one with the girl & the lightning bug) & they played it on their website too. This is sort of what it sounded like. Does anyone know if there is a name to that music and if there is anyplace I can download/hear/get it?
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 04-24-2006 at 07:06 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: WDW Commercial Song

Okay, thanks to someone on another forum, I found out that this is the theme song for Magical Gatherings. Now, does anyone know where I can find a real copy of the song (instead of my bad noteworthy composer version )?

EDIT: In case you still don't know what I'm talking about, go here and watch the short video. The background music is what I want (of course, without any other talking during it).
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 04-24-2006 at 07:19 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: WDW Commercial Song

As a final update, I was able to get the song (along with the firefly commercial) off of someone at a WDW forum. And although it was used for Magical Gatherings, it was from the "Where Magic Lives" campaign. Anywho, after watching the commercial, I still say it's one of my favorite WDW commercials of all time. I was also able to get the 100 years of magic commercial somewhere else (ie "The Spelling Bee" commercial).

-Michael