• Self Congratulative

Country Bears Escape!!

Here in Oklahoma City, we have Frontier City, a little Six Flags park that used to be the main headquarters of Six Flags(until this year).

I never really go here much and when I do, never really pay attention to it that much because frankly, it isn't very good. I was at the park the other day when I realized that Frontier City has three of the old WDW country bears AA's on display here. It's right in the lodge on the enterance to the park. Apparently the play a show here, but like most things at Frontier City, they wern't working.

I'll get some pics up here sometime.

• Huh?

Re: Country Bears Escape!!

Was it really the actual bears?

There's a company that mass produces a standard set of characters that are customizable with just a change of skin and reprogramming... that set is what you'll see 90% of the time. Want to know what it looks like? Go to Chuck E. Cheese. Every character has appeared as a Gorilla, Bird, Monster, Human, or etc. somewhere in the world. Amusement parks included.
    -Tim

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Pictures please! This I gotta see!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

omg...this seems intresting

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Dude,

Actually, it's funny you should mention OK! My better half and myself were discussing making a pilgrimage out there to see this park! But you are saying it's just not the place, eh? Well, that's probably good to know. We just didn't want to drive to Texas AGAIN for a decent rollercoaster.

So post pics and tell me/us about the park! It is as bad as Six Flags Elitch Gardens?

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Self Congratulative

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    So post pics and tell me/us about the park! It is as bad as Six Flags Elitch Gardens?
    Pics will be coming soon. Whenever I can stand to go there again.

As for Frontier City. It's worse than Elitch. Far worse. If you want a good park, pass Oklahoma and go to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO, or Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, TX. Frontier City is just the disgrace of the Six Flags chain. I can't even begin to explain why.

Yes, it is the country bears. Sally Co. or a division of Sally makes the Chuck E. Cheese stuff and this isn't Sally stuff. They're either complete rip offs to every detail or the real thing.