Disney World Tickets

I was going through one of my storage bins to get out Easter decorations last month and found a folder full of old Disney tickets, menus and such. One of the things I found was a book of tickets from December 1975 on my first visit. It had one each of A, B, C, and D in it. What was interesting is the cost -- $4.75. It was interesting to see the rides that were there -- no Pirates, among other things. I didn't know whether to be happy I found the old tickets...or upset that I let my parents leave the park with unused D, C and B tickets!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Cactus
    I was going through one of my storage bins to get out Easter decorations last month and found a folder full of old Disney tickets, menus and such. One of the things I found was a book of tickets from December 1975 on my first visit. It had one each of A, B, C, and D in it. What was interesting is the cost -- $4.75. It was interesting to see the rides that were there -- no Pirates, among other things. I didn't know whether to be happy I found the old tickets...or upset that I let my parents leave the park with unused D, C and B tickets!
    That's very cool! Sometimes I wonder if Disney would still accept them. But a cool collectors item all the same. Since Pirates was msising, wouldn't it of been on the missing E-ticket? I would also be interested in hearing which attractions were listed on each ticket or even seeing them if you get a chance to scan them in.

• Oh DDDD-DEAR, Poor Piglet

Re: Disney World Tickets

My mom found some old WDW tickets a few years ago (before my disney obsession started) from when my parents when on their honeymoon and she threw them out!!!! arghhhhhh
    Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    That's very cool! Sometimes I wonder if Disney would still accept them. But a cool collectors item all the same. Since Pirates was msising, wouldn't it of been on the missing E-ticket? I would also be interested in hearing which attractions were listed on each ticket or even seeing them if you get a chance to scan them in.
    I'll try and dig them out again this weekend.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Yes, Pirates and the Haunted Mansion and the Matterhorn were all E tickets, as were the subs, I believe. Fun to look at that old stuff, isn't it? I think I have at least one of every type of ticket except E - I'd just kill myself if I'd left the park with an unused E ticket in my pocket!

• Old Timer

They will sell on Ebay like real fast.
    Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
    "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."