Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• PoppingtheQ@WDW!

Swing, I miss you so. Having run a bunch of swing events up here, I was really dissapointed to see Salsa having taken over the ballroom.

• Unknowing Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Stephmtl
    Swing, I miss you so. Having run a bunch of swing events up here, I was really dissapointed to see Salsa having taken over the ballroom.
    I agree. From what I heard it was done partially as a repsonse to the numerous inquiries at Pleasure Island for a Latin Dance Club. Rumors are one of the next major rehabs to PI will be a Latin Club.

We shall see...

Dancing Duck!

• PoppingtheQ@WDW!

Quote Originally Posted by angryrubberduck
    I agree. From what I heard it was done partially as a repsonse to the numerous inquiries at Pleasure Island for a Latin Dance Club. Rumors are one of the next major rehabs to PI will be a Latin Club.

We shall see...

Dancing Duck!
    Yes, and then a return to the fine swing. I so declare!

/megalomania

Even though I only got to ride it about once, I get a really sad feeling whenever I see the demolition photos from 20k. I mean, I always had that tiny glimmer of hope when the lagoon was still visible, that maybe... just maybe... someday the subs would ride again.

I also miss the original Journey into Imagination. The new one just doesn't hold a candle to it. *shudder* I especially miss Dreamfinder, both in the ride and the walkaround.

• Social Imagineer

Ugh, don't get me started. I miss: Journey into Imagination, Walter Cronkite's classic Spaceship Earth, Non-Ellen Universe of Energy, Symbiosis, World of Motion, Horizons, Horizons, Horizons, and all the lost songs and music and greatness of Epcot.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Speaking of music at EPCOT. World of Motion had the best soundtrack ever. They had this funny little track that they would play in the queue with people making strange noises set to the music. I just loved that ride.

The old Energy pre-show had good music too. En-er-gee, you make the world go round and round, you make the world go round!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

I wish we could just go back to when EPCOT actually meant sumthing. You know, back in the day!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Unknowing Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Speaking of music at EPCOT. World of Motion had the best soundtrack ever. They had this funny little track that they would play in the queue with people making strange noises set to the music. I just loved that ride.

The old Energy pre-show had good music too. En-er-gee, you make the world go round and round, you make the world go round!

I actually have the original pre-show music on cd somewhere!!

• far, far away from DL

We really miss Horizons. We kinda thought that Epcot was cheesy back in the day. But now we miss it, how sad it is.

Sabrina

• Quality Assured

20K Leagues Under the Sea

• Minion

I miss Original Journey Into Imagination, Horizons, Mr. Toad,and Tapestry of Nations/Dreams.

• Banned User

hmm.... what do i miss from WDW,.... hmm... I think i miss the orignal Journey Into Imagination Pavilion.... I also miss (well i can't officially say this yet... due to i havn't been on stitch but..) The ExtraTerrorestrial Alien Encounter.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 08:17 PM.

I miss the Main Street Electrical Parade, Mr Toad, The original Journey into Imagination

I also miss the variety of the shops that were in the parks. These days it seems all the shops sell the same thing. I liked it when all the shops on Main Street felt like separate shops, there was the Hallmark Shop, New Century Clocks, The Magic shop, etc, now the Emporium has taken everything over and it's like one big JCPenney selling Disney Merchandise.

• Minion

ORDDU: Oh, ducklings! Does this topic ever bring back memories! When I stop to think of all the attractive MEN I've seen only ONCE at a Disney Theme park--never to lay a pair of lonely eyes on ever again--well, I don't suppose I even have to tell you what sort of cloud burst gushes forth from a witch's eyes--messing up my mascara--

ORGOCH: --Since when does yerself wear mascara? Fer that matter, what makes ya think anybody on Miceage gives a bat's butt WHAT sort a smutty stuff ya misses, all cause ya was cursed with a sorry life that ain't worth talkin' 'bout?!?!

ORDDU: Well, dear, at least I don't spend all my time trudging through the swamps around Tom Sawyer Island, searching desperately for frogs--only so I can cut off their legs and swallow them whole!

ORGOCH: Frogs! Now, there's what I misses most a Dizzyland. Whenever there's nothin' ta be found but tadpoles, it's a sad day worth sheddin' a tear over, ain't it?

ORDDU: (sigh) The point IS, Disneyland has been graced with SO many gorgeous hunks over the years. Dustysage is but one of many, MANY men I hope to somehow see again...and again....and again....and who knows? Perhaps, someday, he'll finally make me the happiest witch in the world by asking me to marry him....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast