Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Unknowing Minion

O where or where has it gone?

:sob: How could they have taken it away!!!??? :more sobbing:

Ever have this reaction to finding out an attraction, parade, character or group is no longer at WDW?

Lament here and we shall give you a shoulder to cry on!

Duck!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    I feel that way every time I pass the old Festival of Fools arena. I LOVED that show.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Unknowing Minion

BTW, I miss Barrage who performed at American Adventure and the Remember the Magic Parade from MK (only because I was in it!) and I REALLY miss World of Motion.

Duck!

• Horizons

I second World of Motion and add Horizons and the old Journey into Imagination.
    Attention Horizons passengers: You are invited to choose your own flight path back to the FuturePort.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

I have to say that I miss Alien Encounter. I can't believe that I am crying over a slimy alien!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    I feel that way every time I pass the old Festival of Fools arena. I LOVED that show.
    Agreed. This was the must-see show out of all of the live shows in the World.

I miss the original Journey ride in the Imagination pavilion. I miss Cranium Command. I miss Captain EO. And I really miss the philly cheesesteak sandwiches from Cosmic Ray's!!!

• MiceAge Columnist

I'll tell you what I won't miss: when they someday take out HISTA (relax; I know of no such imminent plans!)
    Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

• Unknowing Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KevinYee
    I'll tell you what I won't miss: when they someday take out HISTA (relax; I know of no such imminent plans!)
    I agree! The show just does not do it anymore. Hmm, maybe we should bring back Captain EO?

Duck!

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    I never understood why they took that out. I remember hearing one year, a guide on the backstage tour noting that it was the show that got the highest guest satisfaction in exit surveys -- by next year, it was gone. Definitely not something that was removed because of low attendence unless things changed drastically in a couple months.

I really won't miss Beauty and the Beast... Horrid show, especially when some CMs are barking out in front saying that it's a broadway show. I made the mistake of hearing that CM and going up to see if they had actually changed it -- big dissapointment. I should've trusted my instincts that said "Disney would never give you the broadway show for free."
    -Tim

• Unknowing Minion

I agree, I never did like BatB

• Social Imagineer

Oh, oh, I was so sad when they took out If You Had Wings.

But when they removed Horizons, and I saw the crowning glory of Epcot be demolished and destroyed, it was if my soul had been crushed and my heart stabbed through with an axe.

• MiceAge Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    But when they removed Horizons, and I saw the crowning glory of Epcot be demolished and destroyed, it was if my soul had been crushed and my heart stabbed through with an axe.
    *buys iSm a drink*

You're making me miss my old Epcot....
    Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

• e komo mai

it was if my soul had been crushed and my heart stabbed through with an axe.
    "How vivid." ~ Auntie Mame

• Unknowing Minion

Oh, oh, I was so sad when they took out If You Had Wings.

I was there the day they had the big announcement of Mission Space and I remember standing there waiting for them to like implode the building...all we got was s stupid spotlight...lol. It was sad, Horizons should have went out in a blaze of glory, not a whimper.

Duck!

• Minion

I have to say the attractions and places I miss the most are (from childhood) 20,000 leagues and (from now) Alien Encounter.

When my wife and I found out that Atlantic Dance had changed from swing to salsa a few years ago, I couldn't believe it. I know it was a trend, but swing and the boardwalk just went so nicely together.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast