• Minion

Embroidered Mickey ears for infants?

Hey everyone, I am looking for embroidered Mickey ears for infants. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Along the same lines, does anyone know where to find phone numbers for the Downtown Disney stores and the stores in the parks that sell Mickey ears?

Thank in advance!
    Aaron

• I was deleted.

Re: Embroidered Mickey ears for infants?

They will stitch on all ears, but only at the Magic Kingdom are they hand done. Computers do them at other locations, including Downtown Disney. I'll let yoyoflamingo share the Merch. number because he probably knows it by heart.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz lightbeer
    Hey everyone, I am looking for embroidered Mickey ears for infants. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Along the same lines, does anyone know where to find phone numbers for the Downtown Disney stores and the stores in the parks that sell Mickey ears?

Thank in advance!
    Aaron
    I don't know of any outside location, but the Disney parks DO have many many designs of infant ears. If WDW is anything like DLR, the infant designs are: standard black, gold, 'my first ears' in baby blue or pink, standard blue and pink, floral pink, and a few others).
    I dont have info in the number to call for WDW, but I'm sure someone else will pop in, or can just their standard info nubmer and get switched.
    My suggestion would be, unless you already have a hat picked out, and its convenient for you, just go to the park. The hats take only a few seconds to make.
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

• Minion

I am looking for the standard black ears for an infant with the name stitched (by hand or machine make no difference to me). I am in Illinois, so getting the parks before I need this isn't a possibility. I was planning on calling one of the merch stores that offer the stitched hats and having it sent to me. So, if anyone has a phone number, please let me know!

Thanks again,
    Aaron

• Minion