How would one get this role...

what would the process be to get a job in reservations, or something along those lines? My girlfriend will be moving down there with me in june, and thats something that she would like. Hopefully they have a need for operators...

• Banned User

Re: How would one get this role...

Well.... for operators in the Reservation Dept, good communication skills, ability to type and great personality are a must as far as I know. Experience in this field helps too. However, your friend will have to go thru the same process regardless of position... go to Casting, inquire about this position, or request to be interviewed for this position. If openings are available and she meets the minimun requirements..then she will probably move to the next stage of the process which would be testing... I believe reservation CMs need to pass typing tests other exams.. Traditions and the like.. before an offer of employment is made.
    I would suggest that your friend refers to casting at WDW and inquire further about oportunities in that area.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I think the reservations center is in Tampa, not Orlando. Unless they have them in both locations?

But yes you need to have excellent phone and customer service skills and can be on the phone ALL DAY LONG.

• Banned User

also if you work at the call center in tampa you have a quota to meet. there is a high turnover because the job is very stressful. whenever I have called and made a reservation they are truly very helpful but I feel bad because I know they have so much time per person to deal with and most of the time they get info questions or me cancelling something. i think the main center is in orlando and tampa gets the overflow. I must admit it's pretty silly that I call a long distance number and get someone in tampa helping me out/