Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Mostly Harmless.

Lightbulb Bring Disney Seas to WDW

They need to bring it!! Its not like they don't have enough room. That would be a good excuse for draining the 20k lagoon (never rode it at WDW, but love it at DL as a kid). Build an Indy ride their instead of MGM, add Journy to the Center of the Earth, Build a new parking garage for the TTC and place it on the Seven Seas Lagoon. It WOULD work!
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• is confuzzled.

I think WDW should concentrate on making new rides rather than clones. (they did just get three clones)

• Inappropriate

But they're clones from a Disney park halfway around the world that a lot of us will never even be able to go to, so in a case like this, I say clone away.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• Mostly Harmless.

Yeah what he said. I don't make it to Tokyo very often. PLus the rumor is that once LMA opens at MGM the Indy show is going to close and the are going to clone the ride at DL, which is silly because that is a clone of Dinosaur. So..... Bring It!!!
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

• Inappropriate

Not to mention fantasyland dark rides are basicly clones of each other, but each just as fun as the next. But yeah, bringing Disney Seas to DIsney World would be awesome. All they have to do is move the TTC up by the magic kingdom with a parking structure of some sort, and build Disney Seas right there where TTC once was. That way the Seven Seas Lagoon would be there for a nice watery backdrop, AND it would make another park the monorail would have access to without doing anything major to the track. Call me crazy but i've actualy read this rumor from other sites, and i'm sure other people have heard about it too. ANd it doesn't necessarily need to be an exact replica of the Tokyo park, look how varied every Magic Kingdom park is. I personally think it's a great idea. Like i said, how many of us will ever get to go to Tokyo?

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants
    Not to mention fantasyland dark rides are basicly clones of each other, but each just as fun as the next. But yeah, bringing Disney Seas to DIsney World would be awesome. All they have to do is move the TTC up by the magic kingdom with a parking structure of some sort, and build Disney Seas right there where TTC once was. That way the Seven Seas Lagoon would be there for a nice watery backdrop, AND it would make another park the monorail would have access to without doing anything major to the track. Call me crazy but i've actualy read this rumor from other sites, and i'm sure other people have heard about it too. ANd it doesn't necessarily need to be an exact replica of the Tokyo park, look how varied every Magic Kingdom park is. I personally think it's a great idea. Like i said, how many of us will ever get to go to Tokyo?
    Me, Dustysage, and few others here have.

Now TDS at WDW? never. I do not want it at WDW because it's won't be OLC paying for it. If Disney did built TDS at WDW, it would have to be called DCSA= Disney's California Sea Adventures. I could only imagine what a shell of the original self it would be. Just look at what they did to TDL's glorious Cinderellabration at the MK this past month! Awful!

..and about the Fantasyland rides... WDW's are the worst ones there are. Inferior special effects that do not cut it when compared to the other versions, especially Paris'.

It's too bad that because most people do not get the chance to enjoy all the other disney parks in the World, they haven't got a clue how badly outdated the MK park really is in every respect! But please... don't hate me for saying this as I am only the messenger of my own observations.

Oh..one more thing. The Shades of Green should be returned to Disney and offered to the antiwar masses who are clamoring to stay closer to the MK at non-monorail rates.

• Mostly Harmless.

So us soldiers and sailors don't get to have fun?? We risk our lives while you do what???? Shades of Green is doing just fine under operation of the US Army MWR! Dude that is so uncool.

• Inappropriate

Shades of Green is fine where it is and what it's doing. In a way it's a tribute to Walt. That man was Patriotic! He was all about the military and honoring them. (Remember he was an ambulance driver in France.) Whether people like it or not, Shades of Green needs to stay as it is, whether for respect for the military or for respect of Walt himself.
    But that has nothing to do with this thread. I still think DIsney Seas would work, and I'm sure the masses would enjoy it, regardless of what the APs think. Sure it wouldn't be as good as the original, but meh. ANd when i say this, i don't mean right away. Build up the other parks first. But it never hurts to dream.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter

so few posts and your already talking about something else

anywho in my opinion WDW doesn't need anymore theme parks

what WDW needs is to add more rides to MGM and AK while upgrading MK and Epcot to modern standards

honestly how many peoople are going to be able to plan out a vacation for five theme parks two water parks + resorts, shopping facilities and tons of other stuff all at once

Disney needs to make every moment matter at WDW and not make guests feel rushed, right now it seems like they're building more and more rushing guests everywear but not always rewarding them with the best possible technological experience

I mean alot of people love WDW and it's rides but they do notice that they have to walk through a mall every time they enter the park and they have to walk through walmart everytime they switch rides

• Inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    so few posts and your already talking about something else

what WDW needs is to add more rides to MGM and AK while upgrading MK and Epcot to modern standards

honestly how many peoople are going to be able to plan out a vacation for five theme parks two water parks + resorts, shopping facilities and tons of other stuff all at once

Disney needs to make every moment matter at WDW and not make guests feel rushed, right now it seems like they're building more and more rushing guests everywear but not always rewarding them with the best possible technological experience

I mean alot of people love WDW and it's rides but they do notice that they have to walk through a mall every time they enter the park and they have to walk through walmart everytime they switch rides
    Like i said, build up the other parks first. Your ideas intrigue me. You're going to be my new friend.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter

• Mostly Harmless.

I agree I just really want to go to Disney Seas

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider

I can not agree more with this statement. Well said jspider
    The one single reason why WDW has not been able to maintain the quality of show it once did is because it's sheer size prevents management from doing so. The resources are not there to sustain a certain level of excellence at such an exhorbitant property size. I wish the powers that be could undertand that, rather than thinking about how to outdo Universal and the rest of the overcrowded competition in the entertainment market in Central Florida.

And there won't be any new WDW parks (except a water park, likely near the WWoS) for a very, very, very long time (if ever). But not for any of the reasons jspider and TDLFAN ... nope, there won't be a new Disney park because they have reached the point of diminishing returns with guests ... the saturation point, if you will. Only folks from the UK have 3-4 weeks vacation time. WDW is too big. Already many people skip one or more of their parks ... you can only grow so much.

• Banned User

topic A)
    Please do not bring up new parks for WDW.. It has enough for a while as it is... (enough for families to stay for a week already..)

They need to focus on fixing their problem areas of some rides and Animal Kingdom first.. mabey in 10 - 20 years build a 5th park.... only if needed...

Topic B)
    Hmm.. have the military sell abck it's resort to Disney after they spent money referbishing and expanding the entire resort.. and dont forget it was always the resort struggling to get people to stay at.... Let the military continue to own the resort...

• Jaded CM

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Now TDS at WDW? never. I do not want it at WDW because it's won't be OLC paying for it. If Disney did built TDS at WDW, it would have to be called DCSA= Disney's California Sea Adventures. I could only imagine what a shell of the original self it would be. Just look at what they did to TDL's glorious Cinderellabration at the MK this past month! Awful!
    I am biased and love TDS much. I live in FL and miss TDS, but TDLFAN is so very right. The reason TDR is so great is that the Japanese saw our product in the good years and learned from us then. Then they took it and kept it good by throwing money at it, keeping things up, evolving and constantly changing things. Don't get me wrong, OLC does pull the budget routine occasionally (there are things that were not built in TDS due to budget), but for the most part they still throw money at their entire product. They are not concentrated on building flimsy hotels or supporting TV networks. They are only about the parks and it shows. The American Disney Corporation lost their sight of this years ago. It would be awful if they tried to build it in the States because they do not know how to throw money at things any more. We all know you have to spend money to make money, but they don't.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast