Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Ive noticed people taking Camelbak Water packs along, These can carry up to 100 oz of water. Sounds cool?
    The Reservoirs are replaceable and also washable.Some people freeze them with the cap off.
    They have 50 oz, 70oz, and 100 oz packs (real name bladders)
    The Water Bite valves are replaceable, the hose from the pack is also,
    It also makes you think more about drinking more. Also they have backapck versions for those who need to carry extra stuff (Baby items, purse items, food) Well built also.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Ice Station Cool's snow is no longer in use. It was never meant to be a permanent thing anyway. It was meant as a testing area for use of real snow in an attraction... You might say they perfected it there, and then took it to Animal Kingdom.

• Inappropriate

Whoa! Where's the snow at Animal Kingdom? I don't remember any snow... is it going to be on Everest or did i just totally miss it?

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

Bump in the hopes that Bill will tell us where there's snow in use at DAK.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Mostly Harmless.

I will tell you guys next week if the Ice Station is working, when I went last month it was still going strong. And by the condition of the LMC (Logan Motor Company for those peeps who have neverseen a ski resort) cat out front its been there for a while.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coastierox
    We usually just sneak thhrough the shops when we get to hot. Or find an indoor attraction.
    Same here. We would be nice and cooled off from one attraction, and then wait in line for the next. By the time we were getting "too hot" it was time to enter/ride the attraction.

Being a native to Florida (18 years born and raised) I never really had a problem with getting over heated at WDW.

I have this really nice Haunted Mansion T-Shirt I want to wear, but its black so I'm going to leave it home.

My advice. Wear light clothing. White shirts etc. Wear clothes that breath well. Blue Jeans are not a good choice. (I may self have and will never wear shorts in my life except for swimming so it don't bother me much)

Wearing a hat can be debated. It's a fact that heat is given off through the top of your head, so wearing a hat would trap the heat. However it helps keep the sun off your face. (maybe a visor would be good)

Drink LOTS of water. Keeping hydrated is very important. Would be very embarrassing to be waiting in line for your favorite attraction and passing out just before you get in.

Don't over exert yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12