Welcome to version #7! Round six brought a couple of new players and I hope that round seven will do the same. Happy guessing!
This is technically round eight. Don't believe me? AskMike!
Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitorThe following are the rules and how to host & post an image (for anyone who is new).
RULES & INFORMATION
This is a fun game. First, someone posts a picture. The idea is that it's close up enough that the location is not given away, but still wide enough to make it possible to guess where the photo was taken.
- Please post pictures only from the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Pictures must be taken in a Disney Park*
- The object in the Picture must be in a Disney Park*
- Don't make them too hard...but don't make them too easy
- "The Curse" is when someone says a picture will be easy and it turns out that it is really hard. (This was started by ron10036)
- Bonus points were started by Planet7. If someone guesses correctly (but perhaps not entirely specific), they will still get to go next, but for worthless points, someone can guess the exact item. This will be used at the discretion of the picture poster
- Please do not post another picture until the original poster confirmed that your guess is correct.
- If there is a lull between pictures (like if the winner will be gone for a few hours) someone else can post a temporary picture until the winner gets back. The winner of the temporary picture will just get bonus points (not the right to post the next picture)
WHERE TO HOST/HOW TO POST AN IMAGE
1) Go to http://www.imageshack.us
2) Browse for the photo you wish to upload.
3) Press "host it!"
4) The resulting page will give you a list of links. The one you need is called "Direct Link to Image" (it is usually the last link).
5) In your post, click on the image icon (little mountain with a sun) and put in that link.
This is by far the easiest possible way I know of.
If you would like to browse through the 10,000+ posts that make up the previous 7 rounds, here are the links.
v1.0 (the original thread)
Don't let the size of this game scare you though. Joining now is just as easy (and just as fun) as it was in the original thread.
EDIT: If you are just reading this thread for the first time, just read the rules & skip to the last page to see the current game. There's no need to read all the pages in between (unless you wish to).
*Disney Park implies Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, Disney Quest, Discovery Island and Pleasure Island.