Thread: WDW tours

WDW tours

I am wanting to do another tour on my upcoming WDW trip. I have already done the Keys to the Kingdom and really enjoyed it. Backstage Magic looks fun, but it is a loooong tour. I don't think I want to sacrifice a day for it on the upcoming trip.

I am thinking of doing either the Backstage Safari or the Yuletide Fantasy tours. Has anyone done either? What did you think?
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: WDW tours

where is the info on these tours? I did some sort of half-day/full day backstage tour when I was a kid but didn't see any of that kind of info readily available on my last trip.

Tour information can be found here:
    http://allearsnet.com/btp/tours.htm
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

Blog Entries

I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour last December and LOVED it! I would do it again in a second. It i scompletely worth th emoney and a ton of fun!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374
    I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour last December and LOVED it! I would do it again in a second. It i scompletely worth th emoney and a ton of fun!
    You people are getting me excited, I am doing it for the first time on Saturday at 830am, I can't wait!! *dances*

• Big Bucks, No Whammies!

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374
    Agreed!. Keys to the Kingdom was a really fun tour.

I went of the Undiscovered Future World tour on my last trip and thought it was a pretty good tour as well. Got to see the old Image Works area in JIYI (with a pin table still up there), some of the backstage of Epcot, and a couple of other places I won't mention here so as not to ruin any of the surprises for others who haven't gone on this tour yet.
    2-12-1-9-4 = $110,237

I'm assuming you're going in December, since that's the only time Yuletide Fantasy is offered. I REALLY enjoyed that, and if I go again this December, I'll be booking it again.

I've also done the Backstage Magic tour, and I thought it was worth the time and $. And eons ago did the tour of World Showcase, which really whet my appetite for the tours as well as for spending more time in the World Showcase area of Epcot.

• Self Congratulative

I took the Magic Behind the Steam Trains tour and absolutely loved it!

Yep, this will be our 3rd or 4th trip in December. I think I am leaning towards Yuletide Fantasy because it is only offered that time of year. I can do the other tour another time of year.
    Amanda