• Imagineering Locally

Question Ideas on deals for WDW in late September...

Hey there, hi there, ho there fellow WDW fans!

Long time poster, new name...since I had a problem with my old account.

My friends and I are planning a trip to WDW in late September/early October and we're trying to keep it cheap, yet still get all the Disney magic we can. We are planning on staying 4 or 5 (not sure of final number going down) in one room to split the costs...and we were wondering if any deals were being announced for early fall that might help keep the overhead cost low. We're all fresh out of college and mighty low on the funds, but it's my friends who need the most help. I've got an annual pass that I invested in during a March trip (so all I need is my share of the hotel and food costs). But, my friends need to keep costs low so they can get at least a 5 day Hopper pass and their share of hotel and food costs.

We'll be there for about 6 days. Luckily though, we have a friend who has Marriot points, so two nights hotel stay is also taken care of. Yes friends, we're cutting corners left and right.

So, we mainly need ideas on saving on a Disney resort hotel for 3 nights. We want a Deluxe room at cheap (Wilderness Lodge looks good), but if anyone knows how to squeeze value out of, say, the Contemporary or Polynesian, LET US KNOW! (grin)

So, what do you say folks? Ideas? Always appreciated!

- Imagineer In Training
    www.dreambigstudios.com

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Re: Ideas on deals for WDW in late September...

Check out www.mousesavers.com They will tell you all about the deals. Right now there is a dining plan that lets you eat for free if you purchase your room from Disney. Have fun saving!

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: Ideas on deals for WDW in late September...

Quote Originally Posted by ImagineerInTrainin
    We want a Deluxe room at cheap (Wilderness Lodge looks good), but if anyone knows how to squeeze value out of, say, the Contemporary or Polynesian, LET US KNOW! (grin)
    Good luck with that. Wilderness Lodge is sometimes do-able for a deal...Contemporary Wing rooms are do-able...but I've never seen a under $200 deal on the Poly...and boy I've looked.

I usually get my deals with my WDW AP...but it seems for the summer they are again playing around with the AP hotel deals ( ) and only certain hotels are available for certain views during June & July. Its not like older times where they had a more across the board availability with the rooms. But Yacht, Boardwalk and Saratoga Springs and Old Key West are on deals for APs this summer.