Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: What ride songs do you like at WDW?

Quote Originally Posted by horizonsfan92
    Oh, and I don't know if this counts but Aerosmith from Rn'RC
    "We're not worthy, we're not worthy..."
    Ohhh I forgot about that one, sooo true. Nothing beats going 60 miles and hour, doing inverted loops and cranking it to Aerosmith baby! WOOHOO!

• Disney Memory Maker

Can't possibly list everything, but for starters.....
    -Ellen's Energy Adventure
    -HIStA
    -Soarin'
    -SSE
    -Mission: Space
    -Innoventions/General Future World loop
    -Illuminations

-Splash Mountain
    -Liberty Square Music
    -Wishes
    -Snow White's Scary Adventures
    -Space Mountain queue music
    -Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
    -Main Street (Fortuosity, etc)

-Muppetvison
    -Indiana Jones
    -Who Wants to be a Millionaire

-Kilimanjaro Safaris (Hapa Duniani)
    -ITTBaB preshow area
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Minion

Epcot:
    Tapestry of Nations/Dreams
    One Little Spark
    Veggie Veggie, Fruit Fruit
    Meat Ditties
    New Horizons
    Space(Horizons)
    The current score of Spaceship Earth

MK/Disneyland:
    Grim Grinning Ghosts
    Yo-Ho (A Pirates Life for Me)
    Splash Mountain's music
    Great Big Beautiful Tommorow

Animal Kingdom:
    Jammin Jungle
    The BGM music in the fortress in Expedition Everest is rather nifty.

MGM:
    A Salute to All Nations but Mostly America
    Fantasmic
    Indiana Jones
    Star Tours
    Tower of Terror
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Do you have a 27B/6?

Oh, gosh, I'm enough of a nerd that I bought the 2-disc "Happiest Celebration" cd.
    Most of my favorite theme park songs come from Epcot, though. I have wonderful memories of the songs "Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)" and the France medley and "America (Golden Wings or Whatever)", in the World Showcase, but...
    ...I keep finding myself looping "Universe of Energy" and "Listen to the Land." My husband had to listen to the discs for five hours.
    They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

• Monorail Racer

Space Mountain
    Grim Grinning Ghosts
    "Now Is The Time" old Carousel of Progress theme

If I listened to some of those Disney ride soundtracks when the gf was home, I'd probably get more eye rolls than I already do.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Ohhh I forgot about that one, sooo true. Nothing beats going 60 miles and hour, doing inverted loops and cranking it to Aerosmith baby! WOOHOO!
    You know it!!!!

• Delawarean Girl

I love Fantasmic & Wishes like you. Also the old Magic Kingdom song Fantasy in the Sky. I also love Small World too.

• Banned User

In regards to attractions that were unique to WDW's MK... I have to say I still think the theme song to "If you Had Wings" and "Now it's the Time" from WDW's version of COP were the absolute best theme songs ever composed for the MK.

OK how is this for being a Disney "nerd" I bought the 5 disk pack and not only put it on my Ipod I also put it on my computer at work! As for favorite music, I love Grim Grinning Ghosts. Also I'm a huge Star Wars Fan so I love Star Tours and Indiana Jones.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDelli
    OK how is this for being a Disney "nerd" I bought the 5 disk pack and not only put it on my Ipod I also put it on my computer at work! As for favorite music, I love Grim Grinning Ghosts. Also I'm a huge Star Wars Fan so I love Star Tours and Indiana Jones.
    I really need to buy that. LOL

i remember after one of our first trips to WDW in the mid 80's, my parent's got the disney soundtrack...my favorites from that were
    -universe of energy
    -one little spark
    -the land
    we always skipped over potc.

i still like the songs listed, but i'd have to add:
    how do you do
    the laughing place
    space mountain

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan
    All the Epcot attraction songs that are no longer used like Listen to the Land, Energy, It's Fun to be Free, Horizons, One Little Spark, Tomorrow's Child, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, et al.
    You are right on. In the old days Epcot used to have a catchy song for each pavilion. I think that is HUGELY MISSED. I'm glad I've got an old CD with all these songs on it. I could skip Tomorrow's Child though, however the symphonic part of Horizons was awesome! I also like the old Captain EO preshow song Making Memories...

• Banned User

Talking Re: What ride songs do you like at WDW?

It's been nearly three years since I was at WDW but thanks to my videos I made during my trip and the many CDs I bought, here are my all-time favorite tunes from WDW:

Magic Kingdom:It's A Small World, SpectroMagic, Main Street loops (with Gary Indiana from the Music Man and Before the Parade Passes By from Hello Dolly), The Liberty Square area music, Share A Dream Come True Parade, and Carousel of Progress

EPCOT:Spaceship Earth score, Impressions de France (especially the Boiledeu Harp Concert after Saint-Saens' Aquarium), Illuminations, El Rio Del Tiempo (don't laugh, please), The Spinning Song and Mozart Symphony No 40 in German Pavilion loop, Two Brothers and Golden Dream from American Adventure, Food Rocks and One Little Spark from Journey into Your Imagination.

I don't really have favorite songs from AK and Disney/MGM Studios but I have to add the Electrical Water Pageant score to my list. Other attractions at the Parks are great but the aformentioned are the best!

Honroable mentions to add to the list thanks to the old Official Albums (1982 and 1991 releases) are: Tomorrow's Child, Energy, It's Fun to Be Free, Food Cabaret Medley, Unicerse of Energy, Listen to the Land, Makin' Memories and Space from Horizons. I didn't get to WDW when these attractions were around until 2001 but I love them just the same!

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan
    All the Epcot attraction songs that are no longer used like Listen to the Land, Energy, It's Fun to be Free, Horizons, One Little Spark, Tomorrow's Child, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, et al.
    You totally took my list! lol. I miss all the old Epcot music also. I think part of what made those old attractions so memorable was the music. The new attraction's music don't hold a candle to them in my opinion.

I also love the music from POTC, Haunted Mansion, COP, Space Mountain, Tiki Room (Original), and the music from Frontierland (loops and such).

I was looking at other people's list and saw some other's that I love also, like the music "Impressions De France" and the music from "The American Adventure."

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-SmallWorld CM
    Honroable mentions to add to the list thanks to the old Official Albums (1982 and 1991 releases) are: Tomorrow's Child, Energy, It's Fun to Be Free, Food Cabaret Medley, Unicerse of Energy, Listen to the Land, Makin' Memories and Space from Horizons. I didn't get to WDW when these attractions were around until 2001 but I love them just the same!
    It's sad that you never got to experience Horizons, World of Motion or Kitchen Kabaret because they were all great attractions. Especially Horizons. The music throughout the ride was amazing, especially during the portion of the ride where you watch a film on a giant Omnimax screen. I don't know if you have seen this website yet but they have some tracks from Horizons and other gone Epcot attractions:

http://www.soundofmagic.com/menu.htm

When you get to the main page just click on the left menu on Sounds of Magic and from there pick Epcot and then Future World.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast