• Shubisha

Share a Dream Come True question

First off, apologies if you've had to read me asking about this on another forum already I've tried 2 so far, to no avail.

Okay so the parade's soundtrack.. it's been changed over its years... overall it seems like it's the same just with stuff(show stops) removed. I was watching a video of it for the first time from dc-torrents, and when Aladdin's float passed by and it got to the end of the music loop, it went into the music from tokyo disneyland's 'Dreams on Parade' only the words had been changed to match share a dream come true instead of tokyo disneyland. I've never heard that in any soundtrack I've listened to, nor has anyone I've asked from around wdw heard that happen before.

So I was wondering if anyone knew anything about that... timeframe of when that was happening, if it was ever made available, etc... =D

• Banned User

Re: Share a Dream Come True question

Are you talking about the show stop music...
    (Looks for audio copy of rehearsal master hiding on HD..)

I don’t even remember show stops from when I originally saw it.. lol but I knew it existed.. Because it was in the 100Years of Magic Parades CD I bought... lol

• Robot Chicken Rules!

I was trained in DCT when it first came out and yes they have taken stuff out of it and kind of redubbed the music over and over. They did the same thing with DSMC at the Studios. Now when the accident happened in 2004 where the peformer (that i knew and worked with day in and day out) was killed they took out that specific float and they had to redub the music. I don't blame them for doing that.
    Anyways as far as anything coming availiable for that music. I have not seen anything. I have a CD called Magic in the Streets where it has the DCT music in it but not the show stops.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sillycrazygoof
    I was trained in DCT when it first came out and yes they have taken stuff out of it and kind of redubbed the music over and over. They did the same thing with DSMC at the Studios. Now when the accident happened in 2004 where the performer (that i knew and worked with day in and day out) was killed they took out that specific float and they had to redub the music. I don't blame them for doing that.
    Anyways as far as anything coming available for that music. I have not seen anything. I have a CD called Magic in the Streets where it has the DCT music in it but not the show stops.
    They may have changed it a little.. The old CD I'm looking for had Peter Pan doing the whole: "When you imagine. Time becomes timeless..." part...

The rehearsal Soundtrack I heard has something for everyone during the show stop parts with the same melody behind it...

• Shubisha

I'm not talking about the showstop. I've heard the audio available for download with and without the showstop. This video was filmed on October 2, 2005, so there aren't any showstops and it's well after the 2004 accident. I've seen a video from more recently, Feb 2006, and this section of music isn't there again.

As the Aladdin music is going by, it gets to the end of its 'loop' and then instead of what was there before/is there now, it goes into music stolen from tokyo's dreams on Parade but with the lyrics changed:"make a wish, a fantastical dream, we'd like to share, for me and you. dream a dream, where fantasyland lives, it's everywhere, and all of us share, share a dreaaaam, share a dream come true"

the only other odd thing i notice in the parade soundtrack from this video is that the character lines on the float are happening in different places for the music in the beginning of the loops than they do in the downloads/what people are used to seeing.

Here's an audio clip of the part I'm talking about. It gets pretty faint because the aladdin float's already passed and the pirates are walking by. It starts right after "most people call me street rat, i prefer diamond in the rough"
    sample.mp3

• Banned User

I just reviewed that section I taped from a few weeks ago and I don’t hear that in there... perhaps they were "testing" something for a future version of this evil parade... (No globes... but same floats style.. just new music and such?)