Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim at MGM

• Oh... riiiiiiiiight.

Kim at MGM

I was at MGM today, and was surprised to see Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable on the part of Streets of America that leads towards where Hunchback used to be. However, I was even more surprised to see that nobody was flocking to them as they would to other characters. Then I realized, they looked a lot like any regular teenagers. Only a few people realized who they were supposed to be. I guess some characters just work better than others.

Have you faced the Yeti?

• Minion

Re: Kim at MGM

D'oh! Did they have on makeup and clothes on like Aladdin or Pocahontas for example, or did they have full costumes covering their heads, like Mickey and Minnie for example?

The pictures I have seen of Kim and Ron were of regular face characters, not fur.

Here's Kim:
    http://home.att.net/~disneysue/chara...mpossible.html

Here's Ron:
    http://home.att.net/~disneysue/chara...stoppable.html

I wonder if a Rufus would work better in the parks. And before you mention his size, look at Jiminy Cricket, Chip, Dale, etc...
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• Oh... riiiiiiiiight.

Kim needs a wig that looks more like her hair in the show.

Have you faced the Yeti?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukai
    Kim needs a wig that looks more like her hair in the show.
    Kim's hair on the show is very stylized. However, they do it with Megara in the parks.
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Ha, Ron is great! That pose is so Ron. Sure they look a bit older but eh, no one perfect.

• Banned User

kim has long flowing red hair big and poofy, they could design a wig for her. I love kim and ron. now if they had rufus with em that would make it perfect!!!

• Defying gravity

hmm....they don't look much like they do on Disney Channel. I agree that wigs for Kim would help. I would like to see Rufus also!

• Banned User

A rufus puppet you want?

Cause otherwise.. Not working well..

Kim looks nice...

If they want attention, mark their area as a meet and greet...

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukai
    I was at MGM today, and was surprised to see Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable on the part of Streets of America that leads towards where Hunchback used to be. However, I was even more surprised to see that nobody was flocking to them as they would to other characters. Then I realized, they looked a lot like any regular teenagers. Only a few people realized who they were supposed to be. I guess some characters just work better than others.
    Their crowds tend to come and go as I met them when they were busy and when they weren't. I personally find them both adorable - especially Kim's gravity defying pants.

• Oh... riiiiiiiiight.

Here I am with KP and Ron.

Have you faced the Yeti?

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Hmmmm...I think they look too old. As Figment said, they really need some kind of signage or mini-themed area so folks would have a little context. I was also going to suggest a mini Rufus in Ron's pocket, but I think that it might look less like a naked molerat & more like something else sticking out of Ron's pocket....
    <o>

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I agree. They look REALLY old....I mean, I could stretch my imagination...but, not THAT much. Why don't they just make a giant Rufus costume? Like Mickey Mouse? And do away with Kim and Ron? Rufus could carry around a giant nacho dripping cheese!

• Princess of my own world

Okay I don't mind the Kim, I can get over her age. But Ron? He looks WAY too old to be playing a high schooler.... they need some younger looking person to play him.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Oh... riiiiiiiiight.

In Ron's defense, though, the actor had his voice spot-on.

Have you faced the Yeti?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast