• Pilot EdForceOne

Photopass: any way to get the full res digital?

Is there anyway besides ordering the CD to get the full res digital versions of the photos taken with Photopass?

The online versions are very low res.. (which they don't even offer to download.. but that can be worked around) and I don't have enough photos to make ordering the CD worthwhile.

I swore when they shot them that they said you could get the digital.. I guess they were indirectly meaning the CD.

Ideas?

• Self Congratulative

Re: Photopass: any way to get the full res digital?

Reading up on hacking is about your only chance I think. They really like racking in the dough from the CD's.

• Muthturd...?!?

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus
    Is there anyway besides ordering the CD to get the full res digital versions of the photos taken with Photopass?

The online versions are very low res.. (which they don't even offer to download.. but that can be worked around) and I don't have enough photos to make ordering the CD worthwhile.

I swore when they shot them that they said you could get the digital.. I guess they were indirectly meaning the CD.

Ideas?
    You know...I must point out that you completly contradict your self here because in another discussion you say:
    Ok, so now you want to justify cost of things by how easily you can get around stuff. You're obviously a young guy.. start thinking beyond your childhood and think.

I can spend a few hours hunting around for a game and downloading it and playing it.. but even tho I *can* I usually buy the game for other reasons. I *can* sneak into other movies at the theatre usually.. doesn't mean I pick my movie theatre that way.

And again.. the point was comparing the hotels.. those are things most off site properties do not have.
    And you also say...
    Yup, this is because of the cheap ***** trying to get around the MK parking fees by parking at the hotels and walking/riding the monorail. Its abusing the freedoms that disney gives (like the 'anonymous' OP wants to suggest) like making it EASY to get on transportion even tho technically only on-property or park hoppers are supposed to be on that will eventually lead to these freedoms being taken away.

You never had to worry about passes at the beach club years ago.. but now due to all the pool crashers you do, etc. Happens time and time again where the abusers hurt the masses.

BTW.. you can get on the lots with a temporary pass.. you just need to ask for it (to goto the resturant, etc).
    What happed to your idea that its not right to cheat the system?
    Isnt this jsut what you are saying?
    Am I missing something?

Please...enlighten me.
    ...These are the things that upset me...
    No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.
    Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at.

<formerly known as unknownuser>

• Disney Memory Maker

Disney won't offer high-res versions for free simply because you could print them, ruining the whole need for Photopass.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney