• Disappearing/Reappearing

Parking question...

I am out of cell mins. So, ya'll get to answer my question...if you can....and will. Anyway, we will be spending 5 days hopping around the parks the first week of Sept (God Willing)...the original plan ws to stay at the All Stars resort, but, we found such a good deal on a condo we're staying there. So, my question is, is there some kind of pass you can buy for parking that will last our whole stay or do we have to buy a new one everyday? Also, if we buy a parking pass as we go into Epcot, will we have to by another one when we go to Animal Kingdom that same day? Thank you all SO much!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Parking question...

Never heard of a just parking pass. I do know it costs $9 a day to park but if you park hop, they might give you some leeway. I'd ask the parking attendant or guest relations.

You pay everyday but even if you hop you only pay once.

$9?!!! IT went up again?? Gosh! It was $8 when we went in Nov, and $6 when we went in July. Good grief!

• Banned User

Maybe they will resurface the parking lots again.... They re-did the transportation Ticket center lighting last year... Epcot's pavement is cracking alot.. (And you can see alot of the original surface...)

but yes, as far as i know, $9 a day, no multi day parking passes... unless your staying on resort... (Or an AP)

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

And yes, you only pay once a day. Keep your parking pass on your dashboard and use it to reenter parking for the entire day, as many times as you need to.

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: Parking question...

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy-poo
    $9?!!! IT went up again?? Gosh! It was $8 when we went in Nov, and $6 when we went in July. Good grief!
    July 2005 was $8, just checked my scrapbook and the 2005 Passporter (published Jan 2005) to confirm.

If you want to get to the MK gates before everyone else at the TTC, get there an hour before opening and walk to the Polynesian. The monorail isn't an option less than 30 before opening at the TTC (unless you have breakfast reservations), but is at the resorts.

Cheers.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• Rock Star Minion

If you're going to go that often, then you might consider buying at least one AP (per car).
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Monorail Racer

Agreed. Going five days with the possibility of multiple visits during the year makes the AP an excellent option. Save on future hotel stays,too. Free parking every day...if you're going to go back a few times, the AP is the way to go.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

thanks for all the great advice...an AP would be great, but, this may be our last trip for a looong time. We went twice last year, and this is our BIG hoopla. Hubby's tour ends next Oct. and no telling where we'll be going then. I want Tampa (close to Dw!!! We could go every weekend!!!), he wants San Antonio...which is further away... boohoo. Guess we'll go where God sends us...anyway, thank you everyone!!!