• Vehicle rotating backward

WDW media on the web?

I'm probably never going to get a chance to visit WDW for years, but seeing the park in pictures or on TV specials has always gotten me excited to see what it's like.

I've known of several sites that give you home vacation movie quality audio/video of Disneyland rides, but haven't seen much in the way of WDW, but I also don't really know where to look. I'd like to watch the train ride around the MK (or at least listen to the spiel and think I'm there), maybe watch a monorail video and get a look at the lay of the land, and see some of the attractions that have never made it to the west coast (I do remember seeing a site once that had some of these, as I saw that the Great Movie Ride wasn't really what I was expecting.)

If anyone has links to a site with WDW park audio/videos on it, please share. Thanks!

• I Hug My Tapirs

Well, it's not an internet site, but it's actually on IRC. It's called #disney-central. They have a huge selection of Disney theme park video, including all the theme parks. There's tons of WDW media there. They have an internet site explaining it all at http://www.wdwresorttv.com It's a bit complex if you're not familiar with using IRC, but that site has a great step-by-step guide. Once you get it figured out, there's a wealth of stuff to be found there.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Banned User

if you have extra cash you havn't spent you could join WDW for free... then upgrade to a premium membership... they have some media of rides...... (some good i got before steve started charging...)

of course you should firsy donate cash for the forums or miceage first....
    (*looks around*)

• Unknowing Minion

I would agree with IRC if you know it, if not drop me a PM and I can help ya! I would recommend WDWmagic.com (the pictures forums) for great pics, I also recommend Intercot for good info as well.

Duck!