Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Know More Than You Should

WDW Video Reqests

Hey all,

This Sunday I'll be driving up to Walt Disney World (I'm visiting family in Florida starting Thursday) and I'll be taking my trusty videocamera with me.

I plan to videotape just about everything in the four theme parks that I can, but I wanted to kno if anybody had any specific requests for videos.

If so, post them here and I will try to fufill them!

-C33

• All you need is LOVE

Re: WDW Video Reqests

Oh let me see POTC

Peter Pan

And anything else cool Thanks Club 33

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Tigger!!!

• Banned User

Wink Re: WDW Video Reqests

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    Oh let me see POTC

Peter Pan

And anything else cool Thanks Club 33
    I got a video of Pirates.. looking for a host.. cause no one gave me FTP yet, but this doesn't deserver you tube like my others...
    (Night vision, combined with regular vision, and an extended jack sparrow ending because of a boat backup...)

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

the Haunted Mansion... please?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

You can film me coming down Splash Mountain or riding Everest with my daughter.

Have a lovely time with family.

• Banned User

Wink Re: WDW Video Reqests

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLoup
    the Haunted Mansion... please?
    You can get some of it... not easy... most of it will be in night vision...

I know i tried without night vision....

• Minion

Nice of you to offer! No video requests here. Only thing I ask is for you to have a great time and if you think about it, post a trip report with a few pics.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I hope you have a great time Club 33!

I would love a good video of TOT for my son, and The Great Movie Ride. My video camera ran out of tape in the middle of the ride last year.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Have a great time!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Impresions de France. I love that movie!

Thank you for your support! Well, long story short: I've got a videocamera, two batteries for the videocamera, 12 hours worth of tapes, a tripod, a digital camera, a 512mb card for the digital camera, a 128mb card for the digital camera, and a brand-new battery for the digital camera.

I'm going to be videotaping and/or videotaping everything I can. We'll be spending the most time at Epcot, so just about everything there is covered.

I will be back from WDW next thursday, and I'll be back from Florida August 8. Then I have to pack up some things and move my computer (we're having painting done) but after that, I will start editing the hours and hours of video into individual videos.

I'll post a trip report as soon as I get back, since I'll have a computer and internet access in Florida.

As for the requests:

• Pirates of the Caribbean - Definately hitting this one. We'll be doing the Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours, so I plan to film this at least twice (probably once NV and once regular)
    • Peter Pan - If we ride this attraction (no reason why we wont) I'll definately film it.
    • Tigger - If I see him I'll say hi and take a photo.
    • The Haunted Mansion - Figment is right, I've tried shooting in the mansion before and it's darned near impossible without nightvision. My camera doesn't really have nightvision, it has something called "Cat's Eye" which is similar in that it uses infared light. I may give it a shot, but no guaratees.
    • Tower of Terror - You know, I've never been on this or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Well, we're spending an entire day at MGM so I say it's time to end that! If I can I'm gonna hit both and you bet I'll be bringing my videocamera (I know what you're thinking- videocamera on R'n'RC? But hey, I've done Space Mountain and Indiana Jones, how bad could it be...
    • The Great Movie Ride - Absolutely. If possible I'll video it twice, and be sure to do Gangsters once and Cowboys the other.
    • Impressions de France - I am definately hitting this one, and I've got a tripod and full source audio.
    Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so excited!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    Thank you for your support! Well, long story short: I've got a videocamera, two batteries for the videocamera, 12 hours worth of tapes, a tripod, a digital camera, a 512mb card for the digital camera, a 128mb card for the digital camera, and a brand-new battery for the digital camera.

I'm going to be videotaping and/or videotaping everything I can. We'll be spending the most time at Epcot, so just about everything there is covered.

I will be back from WDW next thursday, and I'll be back from Florida August 8. Then I have to pack up some things and move my computer (we're having painting done) but after that, I will start editing the hours and hours of video into individual videos.

I'll post a trip report as soon as I get back, since I'll have a computer and internet access in Florida.

As for the requests:
    • Pirates of the Caribbean - Definately hitting this one. We'll be doing the Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours, so I plan to film this at least twice (probably once NV and once regular)
    • Peter Pan - If we ride this attraction (no reason why we wont) I'll definately film it.
    • Tigger - If I see him I'll say hi and take a photo.
    • The Haunted Mansion - Figment is right, I've tried shooting in the mansion before and it's darned near impossible without nightvision. My camera doesn't really have nightvision, it has something called "Cat's Eye" which is similar in that it uses infared light. I may give it a shot, but no guaratees.
    • Tower of Terror - You know, I've never been on this or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Well, we're spending an entire day at MGM so I say it's time to end that! If I can I'm gonna hit both and you bet I'll be bringing my videocamera (I know what you're thinking- videocamera on R'n'RC? But hey, I've done Space Mountain and Indiana Jones, how bad could it be...
    • The Great Movie Ride - Absolutely. If possible I'll video it twice, and be sure to do Gangsters once and Cowboys the other.
    • Impressions de France - I am definately hitting this one, and I've got a tripod and full source audio.
    Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so excited!
    Well! If you see a big gal walking around with an over the shoulder Tinkerbell purse, wearing an Everest laynard and a mice chat button with her daughter just say hi! LOL

Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy taking all those photos. Who knows, maybe I will snap you in a couple accidently.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Well! If you see a big gal walking around with an over the shoulder Tinkerbell purse, wearing an Everest laynard and a mice chat button with her daughter just say hi! LOL

Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy taking all those photos. Who knows, maybe I will snap you in a couple accidently.
    I Will! Hey, stranger things have happened.

I will be pretty easy to spot. I'll have pins, a videocamera, a tripod, and goodness knows what else (in 2003 I famously wore three fully loaded pin lanyards at the same time, all day).

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

You must have a very strong neck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast