Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906

    WDW Video Reqests

    Hey all,

    This Sunday I'll be driving up to Walt Disney World (I'm visiting family in Florida starting Thursday) and I'll be taking my trusty videocamera with me.

    I plan to videotape just about everything in the four theme parks that I can, but I wanted to kno if anybody had any specific requests for videos.

    If so, post them here and I will try to fufill them!

    -C33













  2. #2

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Oh let me see POTC

    Peter Pan

    And anything else cool Thanks Club 33


  3. #3

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,780

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Tigger!!!

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Wink Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    Oh let me see POTC

    Peter Pan

    And anything else cool Thanks Club 33
    I got a video of Pirates.. looking for a host.. cause no one gave me FTP yet, but this doesn't deserver you tube like my others...
    (Night vision, combined with regular vision, and an extended jack sparrow ending because of a boat backup...)

  5. #5

    • Jail Bondswoman of RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    8,788
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    the Haunted Mansion... please?

  6. #6

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    You can film me coming down Splash Mountain or riding Everest with my daughter.

    Have a lovely time with family.

  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Wink Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexLoup
    the Haunted Mansion... please?
    You can get some of it... not easy... most of it will be in night vision...

    I know i tried without night vision....

  8. #8

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Nice of you to offer! No video requests here. Only thing I ask is for you to have a great time and if you think about it, post a trip report with a few pics.

  9. #9

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,622
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    I hope you have a great time Club 33!

    I would love a good video of TOT for my son, and The Great Movie Ride. My video camera ran out of tape in the middle of the ride last year.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  10. #10

    • Hello there
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    winter wonderland
    Posts
    3,892
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Have a great time!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

    ΔΜΧΑ

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    743

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Impresions de France. I love that movie!

  12. #12

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Thank you for your support! Well, long story short: I've got a videocamera, two batteries for the videocamera, 12 hours worth of tapes, a tripod, a digital camera, a 512mb card for the digital camera, a 128mb card for the digital camera, and a brand-new battery for the digital camera.

    I'm going to be videotaping and/or videotaping everything I can. We'll be spending the most time at Epcot, so just about everything there is covered.

    I will be back from WDW next thursday, and I'll be back from Florida August 8. Then I have to pack up some things and move my computer (we're having painting done) but after that, I will start editing the hours and hours of video into individual videos.

    I'll post a trip report as soon as I get back, since I'll have a computer and internet access in Florida.

    As for the requests:

    • Pirates of the Caribbean - Definately hitting this one. We'll be doing the Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours, so I plan to film this at least twice (probably once NV and once regular)
    • Peter Pan - If we ride this attraction (no reason why we wont) I'll definately film it.
    • Tigger - If I see him I'll say hi and take a photo.
    • The Haunted Mansion - Figment is right, I've tried shooting in the mansion before and it's darned near impossible without nightvision. My camera doesn't really have nightvision, it has something called "Cat's Eye" which is similar in that it uses infared light. I may give it a shot, but no guaratees.
    • Tower of Terror - You know, I've never been on this or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Well, we're spending an entire day at MGM so I say it's time to end that! If I can I'm gonna hit both and you bet I'll be bringing my videocamera (I know what you're thinking- videocamera on R'n'RC? But hey, I've done Space Mountain and Indiana Jones, how bad could it be...
    • The Great Movie Ride - Absolutely. If possible I'll video it twice, and be sure to do Gangsters once and Cowboys the other.
    • Impressions de France - I am definately hitting this one, and I've got a tripod and full source audio.
    Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so excited!













  13. #13

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    Thank you for your support! Well, long story short: I've got a videocamera, two batteries for the videocamera, 12 hours worth of tapes, a tripod, a digital camera, a 512mb card for the digital camera, a 128mb card for the digital camera, and a brand-new battery for the digital camera.

    I'm going to be videotaping and/or videotaping everything I can. We'll be spending the most time at Epcot, so just about everything there is covered.

    I will be back from WDW next thursday, and I'll be back from Florida August 8. Then I have to pack up some things and move my computer (we're having painting done) but after that, I will start editing the hours and hours of video into individual videos.

    I'll post a trip report as soon as I get back, since I'll have a computer and internet access in Florida.

    As for the requests:
    • Pirates of the Caribbean - Definately hitting this one. We'll be doing the Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hours, so I plan to film this at least twice (probably once NV and once regular)
    • Peter Pan - If we ride this attraction (no reason why we wont) I'll definately film it.
    • Tigger - If I see him I'll say hi and take a photo.
    • The Haunted Mansion - Figment is right, I've tried shooting in the mansion before and it's darned near impossible without nightvision. My camera doesn't really have nightvision, it has something called "Cat's Eye" which is similar in that it uses infared light. I may give it a shot, but no guaratees.
    • Tower of Terror - You know, I've never been on this or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Well, we're spending an entire day at MGM so I say it's time to end that! If I can I'm gonna hit both and you bet I'll be bringing my videocamera (I know what you're thinking- videocamera on R'n'RC? But hey, I've done Space Mountain and Indiana Jones, how bad could it be...
    • The Great Movie Ride - Absolutely. If possible I'll video it twice, and be sure to do Gangsters once and Cowboys the other.
    • Impressions de France - I am definately hitting this one, and I've got a tripod and full source audio.
    Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so excited!
    Well! If you see a big gal walking around with an over the shoulder Tinkerbell purse, wearing an Everest laynard and a mice chat button with her daughter just say hi! LOL

    Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy taking all those photos. Who knows, maybe I will snap you in a couple accidently.

  14. #14

    • Know More Than You Should
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Experiencing Technical Difficulties
    Posts
    2,906

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Well! If you see a big gal walking around with an over the shoulder Tinkerbell purse, wearing an Everest laynard and a mice chat button with her daughter just say hi! LOL

    Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy taking all those photos. Who knows, maybe I will snap you in a couple accidently.
    I Will! Hey, stranger things have happened.

    I will be pretty easy to spot. I'll have pins, a videocamera, a tripod, and goodness knows what else (in 2003 I famously wore three fully loaded pin lanyards at the same time, all day).













  15. #15

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,780

    Re: WDW Video Reqests

    You must have a very strong neck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] 2008 "it's a small world" holiday ride video & projection show video!
    By PeoplemoverMatt in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:53 PM
  2. Indiana Jones Video Games by the Angry Video Game Nerd
    By musicradio77 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:22 AM
  3. Video Of the Video For the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.. Enjoy
    By Crazy Legs in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
  4. Video Taping Video Games?
    By JerrodDRagon in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 04:27 AM
  5. Video Podcasting/Blogging & the Video iPod
    By mickhyperion in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 03:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •