• Married and happy again!!

Mere hours till I head to WDW but.........

While it is a mere 26 hrs till I head off to WDW. I am confronted with an unusual feeling this time........ sadness. For the first time in my life I am heading to WDW and I won't be with everyone I love. While my kids are going and so is my mom (all like usual) I have been dating someone special now for the last few months ( it's serious I have bought an engagement ring for her and am just waiting for the right moment) and I am going to miss her like crazy . I wish we had been able to arrange for her to go with sadly since she is a manager at the same restraunt that I am so it was a no go. This is the first time I am going to be glad to head home. She is the light of my life this is the first time since my wife had passed away that I feel like my old self again. It's all thanks to her. Oh well I guess I will have to hope for people in my family and her's to send us on out honeymoon to there or some other Disney park (she has never been to any of them). Oh well I will be glad to be back at WDW it has been since October of last year since I was there.
    Last edited by Jessicalover; 07-28-2006 at 06:42 AM.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Re: Mere hours till I head to WDW but.........

Cheer up man! You're going to Disney World!

Enjoy it while it lasts, worry about everyone else when you get home.

• is on the rocks

Jessicalover,

How wonderful that you've found this special someone. And though you might be disappointed because she can't join you on this trip, there will surely be future trips to enjoy with her.

And me personally, I think it's wonderful to have something (or rather, someone) to look forward to coming home to.

• Banned User

and bring her a nice surprise from the most wonderful and magical place on earth.

• Banned User

what they all said good to see you enjoying life again , and bring her home something special ok!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Congrats on finding love...and God bless you in that. Have a wonderful time at Disney, enjoy your kids (and their smiles) and your mother (and her laughter)...be careful and enjoy every minute....and look forward to future happy moments with your girlfriend. Perhaps next time you're there....you'll be on a honeymoon!!! Oooooo!

I know the feeling...but I am sure she would want you to still enjoy your trip even though she could not make it. Hey...the idea of the honeymoon at WDW is a great idea...now if I could only convince my fiancee. Have a great time.

• Married and happy again!!

Thanks guys. I know I'll have a good time down there. I do have something special to look forward to for the first time since I started to go to WDW I am finally getting to do Cinderella's Breakfast at MK. I am so looking forward to this, this Sunday. We have tried for years to do this to no avail. This year we got luck right on the first call we managed to get thru and get our reservations yea. Still I will be so happy to return to her.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Monorail Racer

Don't feel bad. Just think of it this way: You'll have another reason to go back and take her next time!
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.