• Kungaloosh

Question Future Adventurer's Club Merchandise?

It has been about a month since this pin has been released: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=15007 the irony of it is, that is wasn't even released at the club nor was it at the pin cart near the club. It was at the pin stores in the 4 parks, Downtown Disney and the Contemporary. With that said does anyone know if there will be future merchandise for the club? Any rumors of merchandise coming out for any of the clubs in Pleasure Island?

I know this is a pin but its still better then nothing, I hope they make shirts, hats, and mugs again like they did years ago...

• I was deleted.

Re: Future Adventurer's Club Merchandise?

I guess we should be happy that is even out? I just hope I can get one by the time I visit. Doubtful, I think.

• Monorail Racer

They'll never look down on making money via merchandise. Still, the Adventurer's Club seems a lot quieter publicity-wise than it once did way back in the early days of Pleasure Island. I haven't been to the AC in years, but it was one of my favorites back then.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

They seemed to do away with a lot of the club-specific merchandise a few years ago and changed to more PI merchandise. Which I thought was sad. I had shirts from AC and Rock N Roll Beach Club at one time. I called a while back and was able to order from them a t-shirt, watch and pen combo set with the Adventurer's Club logo on it. On my last visit, I thought the PI shirts were awful.