Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: My "I'm Back from 9 Days at Disney World Report".

Now just a point of information here: I am making collages for this report, because it is easier for me to make the collage, resize it, and then load it on PhotoBucket, and then load it on here. It would be too time consuming to load each picture individually.

I traveled on my trip with Jennifer, and her 3 children, Alyssa, Brittany, and David. They are great friends. I haven't asked Jennifer if it's O.K. to post their pictures, so for now I won't. The faces will be absent for now.

We had a lot of fun together. We did a lot of meals together, and visited the parks together, and separately.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Glad you had friends to share your trip with much of the time.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Senior Minion

Caribbean resort looks really nice. Thanks for the latest update.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

After spending the morning at the resort, we boarded a bus for Blizzard Beach. The waterpark was not our destination. We were there to play miniature golf. They have a summer course, and a winter course. They are both themed around Santa. We played them both. We played the Winter course first, and then did the Summer one. The Summer course was a little easier.

It was at the golf course, where I had the mishap with my camera.

After our two rounds of golf, we took a bus to the Wilderness Lodge, where we were going to have dinner.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World is a beautiful place. We arrived there early for out 5 p.m. seating at Whispering Canyon Cafe. The food is served family style at the table. We had chicken, ribs, sausage, corn on the cob, baked beans, and much more. Soft drinks, milk, and my drink of choice, tea is ever flowing.

Whispering Canyon is a fun place to eat. There's games for everyone, and silliness for the entire family. Birthdays are celebrated. We had a blast. Probably the most fun that we had at a meal. We asked for ketchup, and it arrived on cue.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

After our dinner at Whispering Canyon, we were going to head off to the
    campfire at Fort Wilderness. However we finished too late to do that. So instead, we went back to our hotel and spent the time in the hotel swimming pool. We were able to see some of the fireworks from Magic Kingdom.

I went back to my room, and retired for the night. The next day we would all be meeting up at the food court at 6:30, so we could make it to Epcot for Early Morning.

Each morning on my walk down to the food court, I saw the same Mother duck, and her 5 little ducks. I would carry my refillable mug, and get it filled with some hot tea, which I would enjoy on the way to my morning's destination.

This was the morning that I had a priority seating for the Princess Breakfast in Norway. But first we were headed to the Land to ride Soarin. We rode the ride in the top row, and it was wonderful. After our entire group rode the ride together, I headed for Space Ship Earth and rode that. I then made my way to the Norway Pavillion. I arrived early, so I purchased a Princess breakfast pin, and waited in a shady spot.

They seat people for the princess breakfast in groups, and then they take your photo with one of the princesses. The photo is pricy. It comes in a fancy folder, and you get one large photo and 4 smaller ones. Cost is a whopping $31.95, if I am remembering correctly.

The food is served family style. You get eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, cinnamon rolls, a platter of fruit, biscuits, and all the orange juice, and coffee you want. I had tea, of course.

4 more princesses visit you at your table. On this day, it was Jasmine, Mulan, Aurora, and Snow White. I had a hat that I had decided to get autoographed. The entire meal lasted about an hour. It was very nice, and relaxing.

After the breakfast, I decided to ride the Maelstrom, since I had never ridden that before. It was very exciting. I really enjoyed it.

• most magical vaca ever

Barbaraann I am LOVING your trip report and photos

So nice to see ya back on MC but I'm sure you're missing WDW

Can't wait to see more
    ~~~~~~

• Artsy Fartsy

WOW!! Love the pics, looks like you had a great time. Keep the pics comming. I love the scrapbook style lay out.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Here are the photos from my Princess Breakfast in Norway.

• Banned User

Man, this is an awsome trip report BArbarann ! I can not wait to see more pictures to

• The one on the left.

I have to echo what everyone else is saying. Great trip report and I love the collage format for the photos.

Welcome back.
    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I spent the entire morning in Epcot. I had pictures taken in front of Space Ship Earth and I also took pictures in the Character Connection.

I visited the Camera Center under Space Ship Earth, and they were able to put the pictures on my memory card, onto a CD.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

These are the pictures with the characters that were taken by Photo Pass photographers in Epcot's Innoventions.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

After I hung out with the characters in Innoventions, I went back to CBR, for some badly needed rest. I then went to Magic Kingdom and I rode Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise.

I had dinner at Coral Reef. There are huge fish tanks in that restaurant.
    The Grilled Mahi Mahi was very tasty, and the dessert was called California Gold. Orange sponge cake sirrounded by whipped cheam with a sampling of dark chocolate.

We all rode Soarin for a second time. It had been raining earlier, so I passed on watching Illuminations.

I took the monorail back over to Magic Kingdom for their late night. I saw Wishes, Mickey's Philharmagic, and rode IASW and Haunted Mansion. By this time I was exhausted, and my feet were on fire. I got to watch the parade as it wound it's way through Frontierland. Jiminy Cricket is so cute.

My first day in the parks was over, and it was fantastic.

• The one, the only...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann

The Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World is a beautiful place. We arrived there early for out 5 p.m. seating at Whispering Canyon Cafe. The food is served family style at the table. We had chicken, ribs, sausage, corn on the cob, baked beans, and much more. Soft drinks, milk, and my drink of choice, tea is ever flowing.

Whispering Canyon is a fun place to eat. There's games for everyone, and silliness for the entire family. Birthdays are celebrated. We had a blast. Probably the most fun that we had at a meal. We asked for ketchup, and it arrived on cue.
    WONDERFUL REPORT! I love Whispering Canyon too. It is a great, fun place. I sounds like you had a blast. Keep up the great reports. We need more info on Jiminy!!!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast