Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chef Mickey's

• Banned User

Re: Chef Mickey's

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Please don't encourage the violation of the rules that are not strictly enforced. All you do is when enough people ignore the rules simply because they are not adamently enforced is everyone gets hurt or shutdown in the future.
    What he suggested is not only allowed, it is encouraged. Though I don't know why he wouldn't just board the Resort monorail at the TTC and take that to the Contemporary. Unless he's like me and loves the Polynesian.

• Pilot EdForceOne

err.. I thought he was talking about parking at the poly to avoid the parking fee. If just going to Chef mickeys.. why go through all the hassle of the boat and TTC parking if you can just part at the contemporary and walk <5mins to the buffet. But if truely going to the parks.. yeah, park at TTC and monorail it to CR

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    You aren't supposed to. They give you a 3hr (?) pass when you goto a resort for food. Tho I don't think they check it at all when you leave. Basically you get a temp pass to visit the resort, you are not supposed to leave your car there and goto the parks.
    You are right, I cannot leave my car there, thats the point, I dont know when the TTC parking opens, and dont know either the schedule for monorail to go to Comtemporary from the TTC

• Pilot EdForceOne

I know they have earlier bus service for the character breakfasts.. but I don't know about the TTC's timing (we just drove across the resort for our last one). I would just suggest calling the reservation line and inquiring and if they don't know, direct you to someone who knows the TTC situation for early arrival stuff.

• Banned User

Honestly, nothing is gonna happen to you if you leave your car at the Contemp. when you go to the park. It's the people that park and just go to the park and not actually eat or drink or shop at the resort that are not welcome to park at the resorts. If you make reservations at the resort, and you eat, then decide to go to the park afterwards, no one's going to make a fuss about it. (Unless it's New Year's Eve or 4th of July)

• Super Old Guy

How sure are you of this? I know that they've cracked down a bunch on parking at the Contemp. in the past few years. I'm not sure I'd want to take the chance.

• Banned User

Cracked down? Nah, don't think so. Common sense would tell you that. If I went to vist my friends who are staying at the Contemporary, and we decide to take the boat over to another hotel to eat dinner... well, you figure it out. Disney doesn't tow unless the parking lot becomes full, you're not in an actual spot, or the car is suspicious. Too many people are on vacation and don't worry about time. This policy is everywhere on property, from Dining Reservations to FastPasses to Parking. (Unless it's closed for the Attraction or Eatery.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234