Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Hayley B's trip to Disney World Report

Hi, some people on the MiceChat have wanting me to make a report on how my trip to Disney World was and seeing my pictures. Here it goes now.

I went down to Disney World on 8/4/06-8/10/06. My littlest brother Dylan went along with me on this trip. But he didn't want any pictures of him.

Here is a few things we did; when we watched some of the shows or rides. After this post I am going to so you some pictures of my trip

Pirates of the Caribbean: Me & Dylan thought it was a little neat seeing the new changes from the ride. The waterfall part was very funny. I love catching the Captain Jack AA. Though, I love my 2nd trip on this ride; just because my boat stopped more in the end and I was able to catch what Captain Jack was trying to say. "Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!"

Haunted Mansion: We went on this ride for like 3 times. First time on it was didn't get a Hicked Hicking ghost . 2nd ride we did get one and it was the one that I always get; it's the skinny skeleton looking one. The 2nd time we rode it was night time and this was first time I finally found the Pet Cemetery. Though I couldn't see Mr.Toad in the dark at the time; he was the reason why I really wanted to find it. When we rode the Haunted Mansion the 3rd time our buggie stopped at Little Leota saying "Hurry Back" and then I was able to see Mr.Toad from the Pet Cemetery.

Dole Whip: Thinking of the many times that I have heard that Dole Whip is awesome from MiceChat. I thought me & Dylan should try them. We did end up liking them. They melt easily. But they were good.

Country Bears: Last time I was in Disney World; I only saw there Christmas show. But this was the first time I took the time to see the regular show. I did love Big Al and I did love singing to the Davey Crockett song. Though, I would of just love to knock thoses heads right off the wall when it comes to Trixie's part. "Mind your manners", indeed.

Fantasmic: This was the first time Dylan got to see this show. I love this show very much. I love everything that has Mickey Mouse in it. Though, where we sat for the first time was too misty and Dylan would say back "It's suppose to be misty" and then I would say: Yeah; but not this misty of how I normally am use to seeing it. I couldn't even see Mickey sometimes. For me, my favorite part is the Steamboat Willie/Boat part. After that part I quickly made Dylan look up to the mountain; so he can see Mickey pop out . I saw Fantasmic two more nights after that one and I sat alot more farther then I did the first night and got to see Fantasmic the way I am use to. So I have to remember where I like to sit the most when I watch that show.

Wishes: Me & Dylan loved Wishes. I always love to watch Tinkerbell fly out of the castle.

Pop Century: Me & Dylan stayed here. We stayed in the 60's and we were right behind the Play-Doh Statue. I made sure I called our mother that we are safe and talking about Pop Century and about the 60's part. My mother made me laugh; because she quickly made me think of this thread http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32441 . She of course asked me if they had anything about The Beatles around it. I had to tell her no; it's only has stuff that happen with Disney in the 60's. Though, I did spare Pop Century and told my mother that I did hear some Beatles songs being played.....I last want to say that I did try the Tyed Dye Cheesecake which I though was good. But I love that Twinkle or Twinkie thing more. I had about 3 or 4 of them and now I miss them.

Non-Disney Day: What this mean. Is that I take one day and I go out and do something else around Orlando.I go out of the TTC and use the Lynx Buses. I took me & Dylan to the Florida Mall. I bought some stuff from that new M&M's World and we both bought stuff from Dylan's Candy Bar. Dylan ate something from Auntie Anne's while I got something from Taco Bell (including a Pepsi), hee hee.

Dylan loved:
    Soarin & Test Track and eating at Epcot Japan.

Casey's Corner: This is a place that I mostly and commonly eat at any of the parks. Me & Dylan ate there twice and hanged out there 3 times. We ate Hot Dogs & the Corn Dog Nuggets. I enjoyed the bleacher seats and watching the little cartoon sport clips. I chuckled when I caught the one where Pete is boxing Donald (I said "BOOM DA BOOM" when I caught him ). The one time we didn't eat there was because we were really sitting around again watching the little cartoon sport clips while really waiting for Wishes to start.

Mickey Mouse: It's always awesome when he crosses my path. He crossed my path when Me & Dylan were about to leave the Magic Kingdom. He made a chuckling face when he was walking by. Other times I just loved watching Mickey taking pictures with the people from his line while I was sitting on the train.

There is many things I wish to tell you. But I better end right now. We had a great time there. Again, I did wish I bought a MiceChat button or something before I left. Because I would have just loved to have ran into a micechatter just in case. I may re-edited this post too; in case I forgot to tell something else that I thought was awesome.

And now my pictures from Disney World.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 08-18-2006 at 05:02 PM.

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Re: Hayley B's trip to Disney World Report

BOOM

DA

BOOM

BOOM DA BOOM!

Again,Me & Dylan stayed at the 60's behind the Play-Doh statue. But I just couldn't help in getting a picture of the Mickey Mouse Phone,more.

I just mistook theses guys as the 3 Stooges. I just heard alot of Nuk! Nuk! in there act.

I took this picture in the thought of Disney Wrassler. I mention this place to him while we were talking about Walt Disney.

A picture of Pluto Doghouse.So, sorry I wasn't able to get his dog dish enough. But it was rare when no one was behind me in trying to take this picture. I still think it's good enough.

I took this picture on the BackStage Tour. They said it was Walt Disney's plane.

A picture of the Water Tower at MGM. I got a shot of it while being on the BackStage Tour.

Another picture I took of the Water Tower and again on the BackStage Tour.

Now, if you can see to your right that I am not lieing. (you see some of the tour bus) *lol*

A pictures I took of the Cars at MGM.

Another Pictures I took of the Cars at MGM.

This is the picture of where Mickey Mouse crossed my path for the 2nd time. I love it that he just plain walks pass me.

*shy to say* That's me (Hayley B.) in the picture on Mickey Mouse's porch right there.

*very shy and sadly to say* That is me (Hayley B.) getting a picture of me with Mickey Mouse's Mailbox.

A Picture of Mickey Mouse's House alone.

Well that's all of them folks. I tried and this is the first time in writing a report about my trip to Disney World.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 08-17-2006 at 02:56 PM.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Very Nice!!!..Thanks for Sharing!.. Looks like a great time.

Walts plane, huh?.... I would like to learn more about that.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Very Nice!!!..Thanks for Sharing!.. Looks like a great time.

Walts plane, huh?.... I would like to learn more about that.
    Thank you.

If I can remember from the Tour Guide right. She said it was the plane he used to fly to New York and maybe Orlando too for the planning of Disney World.

It was in the Backstage Tour at MGM is where I saw that.

Thanks! Nice report. I enjoyed it!

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by BackIntoYourSystem
    Thanks! Nice report. I enjoyed it!
    Thank you, I am happy you like it and thanks for the nice rep.

• Empress of Randomness

Great trip report Hayley! Lovely Pics!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Laura678
    Great trip report Hayley! Lovely Pics!
    *hugs* Thank you..

• Banned User

Haley, I loved your report, and your pics. I could not see very clearly you in the pic ( old eyes I have) but I am sure your adorable and I thank you for the nice report

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Haley, I loved your report, and your pics. I could not see very clearly you in the pic ( old eyes I have) but I am sure your adorable and I thank you for the nice report
    Thank, I did try to get closer ones of me. But thoses pictures didn't turn out right. They were going to be pictures of me sitting on Minnie's Furniture. But they are too dark. All the pictures that I took from inside there houses didn't come out right and sorry I couldn't be able to show them.

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

I just added to more things I wanted to also say. I added about Mickey Mouse & Casey's Corner.

I may add more to come.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B
    It got very partied up when me and Dylan watched this time. I was noticing some little clapping from the audience when it came to some of the great Presidents such as Theodore Roosevelt & John F Kennedy. I probably made a wicked grin during this time when I was catching them clapping and thinking to myself 'oh,just wait until they get to Ronald Reagan'. Then when they said Ronald Reagan's name. I went YAY YAY! with big clapping and then I said loud RONALD REAGAN IS AWESOME. Then audience laughed and then join in the fun and celebrated Ronald Reagan along with me. The they said George Bush's name then the audience went "booooooo". Then they said Bill Clinton's name and then they picked up and said YAY! again and They they said George W. Bush's name and then there were a mixture of yays & boos for George W Bush...Oh and of course let out a big HUGE Yay for Abe Lincoln. I was just so tickled that I got the whole audience started like that. That will be noted as the most awesome time I have ever been in the Hall of Presidents ever.
    This is so sad. I remember the days when the CMs used to ask guests to refrain from applause throughout "to maintain the dignity of the show" in progress. This is yet another reason why I feel the House of Presidents should close permanently. Politics have no place at Disney, which should be free from the real World burdens. Must we Americans feel we have the right to behave like that, screaming and applauding for any particular president during a show about American History?? I find this very disrespectful and quite frankly obscene.
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 08-18-2006 at 02:14 PM.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Must we Americans feel we have the right to behave like ***** ***** screaming and applauding for any particular president during a show about American History?? I find this very disrespectful and quite frankly obcene.
    I find certain presidents obscene. I don't feel it's trashy to applaud a president, it's American Fervor. Pretty big jump to assume that everybody applauding was of a certain persuasion.

Great trip report, Hayley - I wish I were there right now!
    Last edited by Momzilla59; 08-18-2006 at 05:58 PM.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• most magical vaca ever

Great report Hayley Thanks for sharing your pics too

Oh how I would love to see Mrs. Wm. Clinton in there one day
    ~~~~~~

• Iron-Clad Allie

Glad you went to EPCOT as well as the Magic Kingdom. Test Track will be the first ride I junp on when I visit EPCOT for the first time...likely next year. Soarin' Over America is coming as well. Can't wait!

According to your report, the new additions to Pirates must be superb. Enjoyed the pictures of your trip as well.

Concerning the Hall of Presidents, i share the crowds enthusiasm for Reagan and Lincoln. I like some things about Bush, but not all...so I can understand the mixed reaction. Don't care for Clinton at all, but I'm happy that guests are into the attraction enough to verbally react. At least they are taking an active interest.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast