We are going to WDW in Oct for the Halloween party and I was looking at resorts. The Contemporary is running a passholder special and I've always wanted to stay there. My question is what is the difference between a standard room and a Tower Magic Kingdom view room? I went to the resort website but I am still confused. It says
- Available with your choice of one king-size bed with a daybed or two queen-size beds with a daybed
- Disabled accessible rooms available
- 24-hour room service
- Turndown service upon request
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in each room
- In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no charge
- Cribs available upon request
- In-room safes
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Newspaper delivery available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry facilities/services
Tower Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a standard room with additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
So does this mean you get everything listed under room features but with a little extra space and a better view? I appreciate any help or tips! we have been to WDW many times and we are trying to stay at all the resorts at least once.
BTW, I am new here and am really enjoying MiceChat. I wish I had found it long ago. Thanks!