Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Cool Figments Wdw Weekend Tr - Live

Why I like sidekicks, I can keep you updated on the dime...

DAY 1
    Arrive at WDW around 4pm and check in at the contemporary, the staff was courteous and helped with the luggage and immediately we turned around and went to Bomas at animal kingdom lodge and an early dinner.

The food was delicious, it was the Tuesday Friday menu with pot roast, Asian steak, and much much more.... the salads were ok for me, mom (cmash95) loved them, I really loved the steak and roast which was real tender and well done.
    My sister ( Eeyore'snumber1fan )said the roast was ok, and she hates it usually. Lol.

After Bomas I got called by BigPigletFan on where she and friend where going latter that night, which after Fantasmic would be Epcot EMH (extra magic hours)

We got back, and the new TV in the room, its sooo nice to have HDTV in the rooms..., hypnotized me. I want one, anyway

We watched the high perimeter fireworks from universal 360 and illuminations at the same time since the room is a bay lake view (not bad)

I got ready, and what do you know... the friend was the legendary member bill, who has a nice new car...

We arrived at Epcot and went on spaceship earth, I love that the effects are working now.

Then we had to get photos with characters
    (Photos later after Tuesday when I get home)

And headed for crush...
    Dude, I love this show, like dude it is so totally awesome dude.

Do turtles have gas? No... (Bubbles appear out of nowhere)

We had 10 min left to get in Soarin’ queue before Ep-itty-cot closed.... I took some short snippets of video with my camera... not bad, though I missed rocket rods...

Finally we left, I got back to my room, and typed this up

Sorry for my misspellings.... sidekicks have no speel check. Lol
    Last edited by figment1986; 08-22-2006 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Fixed speeling, and added links... photos later

• Banned User

Re: Figments Wdw Weekend Tr - Live

I mispelled all of the time so no prob. I am too lazy to click on "spell check" below my posts. Sounds like you had a fun time. Looking forward to reading the rest.

• Banned User

I have a name u know. I am not known as your sister, but as eeyore'snumber1fan losser.

• Banned User

Sounded like fun Figgie!

• Banned User

Day 2

Waking up around 9 something we (sister, mother and I) caught a bus to the Disney-MGM Studios...

There we met Summer (SummerInFL)who already did one millionaire game and I joined in for my first.

Afterwards we got lunch at the ABC Commissary where I got a burger... not too bad. Disney coke is great.

We headed for Streets of America (Old New York) and stopped for a visit with the good old Muppets. Man I love that show.

Shortly after that we made a beeline for the Lights Motors Action stunt show which seems to have some kinks gone and they moved much more faster then the last 2 times I saw the show.

We headed back towards millionaire where we got in line for the third till last show... I taped it...

We left the show, and found a line already forming for the last show, Bigpigletfan and the legendary bill caught up, and we also saw MKT ahead of us.

After waiting an hour the queue was huge, and security was out for a precaution due to they had to turn some guests away.... the last show was amazing. They had all the hosts come out, and congratulate the tech crew and everyone... I managed to tape the first part, and through the fake end... but got caught and had to stop for the second hot seat guest.

Video will be out someday, lol

Sorry for bad speeling,
    And that's the way it was, maybe...
    Last edited by figment1986; 08-22-2006 at 12:31 PM.

• Disneyholic

Man, I always wanted to do Millionaire and never had the chance, have they announced what will be replacing it?
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore'snumber1fan
    I have a name u know. I am not known as your sister, but as eeyore'snumber1fan losser.
    I see that poor spelling must run in the family.

• Wish I was in WDW..

sounds like your having a good time figgy! tell everyone I say hey

-Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren
    Man, I always wanted to do Millionaire and never had the chance, have they announced what will be replacing it?
    They haven't 'officially' announced it, but it will be Midway Madness and is basically an advanced Buzz-type attraction with the other Pixar (I believe just Toy Story, but I may be wrong) characters ... you'll wear 3D glasses and when you hit the targets, it causes other effects to take place.

I've heard it described as a solid 'D' Ticket type ride.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590
    I see that poor spelling must run in the family.
    Please keep in mind while I was lazy and did not learn to spell correctly, and forget correct spellings due to a bad short term memory, that others have a different reason for not spelling all to well, logical and good reasons, that and my sister is still getting used to her sidekick....

And for day 3
    We got up and had breakfast at Chef Mickey’s... not bad breakfast though I would add a omelet bar to the line, otherwise it was perfecto.

We hopped on the monorail to TTC (Transport & Ticket Center) and changed to Ep-itty-cot

We went on spaceship earth, which was fun...

Then pushed to club cool and were sad we could not do Beverly shots....

My sister (Eeyore'snumber1fan) suggested we hit imagination and mom got us to head for honey... it was not that bad.. Still wish it were replaced.

Caught a boat across the ocean to morocco and they shopped a bit in each country.

I got to see American Adventure, mom thinks it needs to be updated a little... but it was real good...

The voices of America were good....

Finally we were to Italy and got dinner at alfredos...

Mom and Eeyore'snumber1fan got the trittorico di pasta(sp?) and I got the lasagna...

Everything was great.... but mom thinks the lasagna might need more seasoning.

We went around the shops afterward and headed back to the Contemporary for a short break before EMH at MK.

Upon arriving I called Bigpigletfan (BPF For Short) who was on c.o.p. With YoYoFlamingo, and Green (tloolgb) and a few others... (Bad with names, sorry) so... fighting the electrical parade crowds, we got through to tomorrow land.

Upon arriving we headed for a nice spot to see wishes, in frontier land.

It was not bad.. Remember is better.. Lol

We ventured near splash, and it had an hour line and turned around back to HM (Haunted Mansion)... not bad wait... but please

REFERBISH IT... IT NEEDS WORK... don't ask, it just does....

Then.... BPF suggested we go on what I call, free dole whips for life mice chatters.. It’s a small world...

(BPF has a nice photo of a sign.. Lol)

Would you believe the lights for the clock don't turn on unless its telling time?

Then it was time for pooh.... lmao..

Its a fun ride.. I want to go ride toad at DL though...

Finally BPF and YoYoflamingo went on AstroOrbiter... and we all hoped on monorail, and went to our hotel rooms...
    Last edited by figment1986; 08-22-2006 at 12:38 PM.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

So far tha trip sounds pretty fun!!

• Banned User

Excellent trip report, I feel like I was there. One question though, how was CoP? I haven't been on that in a while and I wondered if they're up-keeping it as they should be!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by captsmith84
    Excellent trip report, I feel like I was there. One question though, how was CoP? I haven't been on that in a while and I wondered if they're up-keeping it as they should be!
    CoP was ok, it sort of smells when you go in there though. What I am about to say is purely objective as I love CoP and I never miss it when we go but:

1. It smells like my grandmothers old nursing home.
    2. It desperately needs a rehab. The ending scene is 80's future, I think my mother sold the same microwave back in 89', we were joking about that.
    3. The animatronics could use an update, the fathers hair is starting to come unravelled and turntables that change the scenes could use a little oil. It was mildly distracting.

I always go into this ride knowing what to expect but still loving it for its classic Disney goodness. So don't miss it, she just needs a little TLC.

Blog Entries

Speaking of Bill I've been missing his posts on here. Whatever happened to that kid.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    and a few others... (bad with names, sorry)
    I finally make it to a meet and this is the intro I get??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast