Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disney Prince

Wasn't Fire Mountain supposed to go behing PoTC? and Bald/Villain Mountain tot ake over the old 20k site?

A well-themed Pooh area would be great (now if only they'd tear down the ride and put in pooh's Hunny Hunt from tokyo....)

right now aside fromt he obvious Bald Mountain, I have these suggestions:

Mermaid Lagoon - with a facade similar to TDS (Triton's Castle), Mermaid Lagoon could have the long shelved Little Mermaid Darkride as well as add-in some themed kiddie rides like "Scuttle's Scooters", "Jumpin' Jellyfish" and would also justify keeping Ariel's Grotto up. Besides, soemthing themed to The Little Mermaid would defiantely increase Mk's charm. And hey, maybe if they build it in time with the release of "The Little Mermaid Platinum Edition" DVD they could even cross-promote it.

Destiny Islands - Taken from Kingdom Hearts, this could be both a brand new mini land with a play area and a huge E-ticket based on the game which takes people to choose to ride with the villains, or Sora the hero, or Mickey and friends.

The Enchanted Forest - Based on all the Forest scenes from all the classic Disney Movies, The Enchanted Forest could be the home of Faries, Wizards, Unicorns, Dragons and other enchanted beings. attractions that can be included here are: Snow White: The Musical; Beauty and the Beast AA show; a Grandmother Willow based storytelling attraction with a voice system similar to "Turtle Talk"; even both Bald Mountain and Dragon Tower.

• far, far away from DL

Why not put an improved Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in there. I miss that ride. But I do like the Enchanted Forest idea.

Sabrina

• Quality Assured

Enchanted Forest was an ex-Six Flags Great Adventure themed area that later became Bugs Bunny Land and I think separated from it later in time. Over this past summer, that space was ripped apart for the new Golden Kingdom and Kingda Ka.

Maybe they should build something that the whole family can enjoy. A roller coaster is something little kids wouldn't really like, while a hundred-acre-wood themed play area would bore parents. Isn't there a happy medium? The 20K leagues ride could be enjoyed by everyone. Maybe they need to have more rides like that?

• Disney Prince

Wow, there was already a place called Enchanted Forest? sorry about that I'll just call it "The Dark Woods"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12