Of course one of the finest aspects of Epcot's very enjoyable Food and Wine Festival is the Eat to the Beat concerts which are held at the America Gardens Stage.
That's the schedule for this year.
- September 2930, Survivor
- October 13. Family Stone Experience
- October 47, Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 811, Loverboy
- October 1214, David Sanborn
- October 1516, The Beach Boys
- October 1718, Little Richard
- October 1921, Three Dog Night
- October 2225, The Four Tops
- October 2628, Gloria Gaynor
- October 29November 1, The S.O.S. Band
- November 24, The Contours
- November 56, Chubby Checker & The Wildcats
- November 78, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
- November 912, Jon Secada
While I am in Florida... I've got the possiblity of seeing the delights of The Beach Boys, Little Richard, Three Dog Night, The Four Tops or Gloria Gaynor?
In the past I've seen Sister Sledge, which still amazes to me this day when one of their songs comes on the radio over here, to think that I've seen them for free at a theme park. But anyway, last year I think I saw Starship with BigPigletFan and Bill, which was pretty good, so if you're there during their performances it might be worth seeing them. My mum is a big Motown fan so I've got a feeling we will be stopping in for a Four Tops performance.
Anyone got any good memories of past Eat to the Beat concerts, or looking forward to anything this year?
Ooh. I've come over all nostalgic.
Only a month to go though!