Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by testtrack321
    Eh, try to avoid 50's Prime Time, I really hate the food. Some people like the atmosphere, but it dosn't make up for the food.

Try some of these places too:

-Spoodles (favorite)
    -Alfraidos
    -Coral Reef
    -Mama Melrose
    The food is great! Very much like Mom would make! The atmosphere is fun if you are in the mood. Not the place to go for a quiet dinner for 2 But everyones taste is different. I would recomend giving it a try, you wont find anything to compare it to. The Fried Chicken is my fave!

Mama Melrose to me is pretty much the same food you can get at Olive Garden @ a much cheaper price. Just My 2 cents!

• Dread Pirate Roberts #137

Quote Originally Posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
    Isn't there also a WDW equivalent to DL's ESPN Zone?
    Yes, the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk. It's more of an "ESPN Zone prototype" which is to say it's not as extravagant as the Anaheim version, but you'll get the same kind of food.

And I'm jumping on the "I love Prime Time Diner" bandwagon. Milkshakes, fried chicken, and s'mores. It doesn't get any better than that.
    Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

LoL when me and my sister were little, we HATED the Prime Time Cafe... we didn't like how they would yell at us if we put our elbows on the table and tried to get us to finish all our food. I was like, goodness... I get this at home, I don't want this on vacation!

Now that I'm older I can see how it would be fun, though. I haven't been back in my "more mature years" (emphasis on the quotation marks...)

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

STAY AWAY FROM THE CONCOURSE STEAKHOUSE IN THE CONTEMPRARY!!!!! I don't know why, probly cause the food is crappy, but I hate this place. Its TOO pricey for the taste, and the last time I was there we had a terrible waiter.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Stitch to the Rescue

After working in the parks and at the resorts, I would recommend staying at the Value resorts, especially with the Magic Your Way deals going on now. If you want a great place to eat Mitsukoshi in the Japan Pavillion in Epcot is Excellent. If you want the best time to come it would be Late Oct and Early Nov. The crowds are not that big and the temperature and the chance of rain are down. I would tell you as working at DAK it is a 3-4 hour park to do. And without kids it makes it easy to accomplish. MGM and EC are a 1-2 day parks. With large crowds MK can sometimes be a 2-3 park. If you want a fun place to eat there is the Sci-fi diner and the Prime Time Cafe. Sci-Fi is great because you can sit in a car and watch B rated horror films. Prime-Time Cafe is great if you want a motherly figure to make sure you eat your vegetables and clean your plate. Both are at MGM. Make sure you see Fantasmic, Illuminations, Wishes, and Spectromagic. All are the Closing event for the parks. DAK does not have any fireworks or night time show. the park closes at 5:00pm during the winter. 6:00pm during the Spring-Fall.

Sean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234