We just returned last night from 7 days at Wilderness Lodge with free dining. We had a great time! I will post pics and a full TR later, but here are the tidbits:
1. The crowds were perfect! I have been in mid-October and early December before and these were the best crowds ever! Our longest line was probably 15 minutes for Counter Service at Epcot yesterday! Expedition Everest was 20 minutes all last Sunday and yesterday Soarin' was at 45 minutes with a FP return time 50 minutes later. I did notice the crowds increase as the week went on thugh!
2. MNSSHP was awesome yet again! I wish DL did this event and not the cheap rip-off that is Halloween Treat. I hate parades, but love this one and the fireworks were also great!
3. We had the free dining plan and it was so nice to have all our food taken care of! We thoruoughly enjoyed looking at a 215 dollar check and not having to pay for it! It is too much food, but still worth it. We had 10 extra credits on our day of departue, which we used for boxes of Entemann's donuts, chips, etc. La Cellier and Kona were our favorite meals!
4. It was hot! We had a little rain on Tuesday night, but that was it! Friday and Saturday were ridiculous and even the bus drivers were commenting on it! I would still go again for the price savings and low crowds though!
5. The resort transportation was awesome! We were worried about this since we always rent a car, but decided not to this time. It is so nice to get in an air conditioned bus and get shuttled everywhere!
6. The Wilderness Lodge is awesome! We loved the location and would stay here again!
7. We had a lot of fun at both DisneyQuest and the waterparks. We are 4 late 20s girls and loved these places!
8. There were 'lovebugs' everywhere! It was disgusting.
Any questions, please feel free to ask! I am working on the TR and pictures, but it may take a while since I have a work conference this week!