Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    PI progress continues...(photos)

    Yours truly took a quick stroll around DTD and PI today (sept 27th, 06) and bring you some photos with commentary from there.
    PS- TDLFAN's choice for best food at DTD: Earl's of Sandwish. Silly name but great stuff to eat there. Try the Hawaiian BBQ sandwish!! Deeeelicious!!
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=32312410&f=

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,624

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    i totally agree the earl of sandwich has the most delicious sandwiches I have ever tasted. they opened one in tampa near the kids school and every so often figment goes for lunch. he is addicted to those things. but the hawaiin bbq is to die for

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Thanks for the photo update! I didn't know Cirque du Soleil tent were damaged from hurricanes.

  4. #4

    • New Old Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    247

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    I have to jump on the band wagon and agree on Earl of Sandwich, Grrreat!!

    My last day at WDW is always a trip to DTD before I drive home. A little shopping and then lunch before the drive home.. Lunch of course, Earl of Sandwich!

  5. #5

    • Fastpass Hater
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Have I mentioned they opened an Earl of Sandwich like a mile from my house in little old Carmel, IN? Their menu lists Downtown Indy, Detroit, West Palm Beach, and Las Vegas for their next locations.

  6. #6

    • Internet.Serious Business
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    Posts
    4,824

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    No no no, the BLT is amazing.

  7. #7

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    PS- TDLFAN's choice for best food at DTD: Earl's of Sandwish. Silly name but great stuff to eat there. Try the Hawaiian BBQ sandwish!! Deeeelicious!!
    I haven't tired that one as I'm not a BBQ fan, but I do love Earl at DTD also. I'm sad that yoyo and I missed that one on our quite late visit to DTD, but hopefully I will see it again soon.

    I must say, there are days where I wish for an Earl on this campus! (Especially with our Chick-fil-a Express, the only one in the Twin Cities)


    Also, I must say from the comments I did read you did a great job of describing the objects in the pictures (not the people in front of them). Kind of threw me off - you must've visited the pub last night?

    Very nice update TDLFAN, as always.

  8. #8

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Isn't spitting Stitch always dressed as a pirate since he is over the entrance to the new pirate shop? Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  9. #9

    • Vehicle rotating backward
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Nice photos as always, but you aren't as sharp in the commentary as usual. Do the PI changes actually look *gasp* decent?


    Quote Originally Posted by Yensid TlaW View Post
    Their menu lists Downtown Indy, Detroit, West Palm Beach, and Las Vegas for their next locations.
    I wonder where'd they put it here. The only thing I can think of is the Aladdin when it reopens as a Planet Hollywood hotel? Although I suppose it could end up downtown.

  10. #10

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    Nice photos as always, but you aren't as sharp in the commentary as usual. Do the PI changes actually look *gasp* decent?
    Excatly that I said.

    TDLFAN... are you feeling well?

  11. #11

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    No no no, the BLT is amazing.
    Monday....

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Yours truly took a quick stroll around DTD and PI today (sept 27th, 06) and bring you some photos with commentary from there.
    PS- TDLFAN's choice for best food at DTD: Earl's of Sandwish. Silly name but great stuff to eat there. Try the Hawaiian BBQ sandwish!! Deeeelicious!!
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...3&a=32312410&f=
    Wensday... lol (I have had it before, yes it is great...)


    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I haven't tired that one as I'm not a BBQ fan, but I do love Earl at DTD also. I'm sad that yoyo and I missed that one on our quite late visit to DTD, but hopefully I will see it again soon.

    I must say, there are days where I wish for an Earl on this campus! (Especially with our Chick-fil-a Express, the only one in the Twin Cities)
    I love having my first campus on monday and wensday right next to it... perfect place for lunch...

    Great photos TDLFan....

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post

    Also, I must say from the comments I did read you did a great job of describing the objects in the pictures (not the people in front of them). Kind of threw me off
    Oh please... do you think I am so heartless that I would dare make harsh criticism of people on purpose, even when their body mass blocks half of the Cirque Du Soleil building with their uninvited presence in my photos??

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    Nice photos as always, but you aren't as sharp in the commentary as usual. Do the PI changes actually look *gasp* decent?
    I don't 'harsh' or 'sharp' critisize anything Disney does when refurbishings are in progress. I only comment when the job is done and I get to see the final result.

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks
    Isn't spitting Stitch always dressed as a pirate since he is over the entrance to the new pirate shop?
    No. Stitch's outfit changes depending on the ocasion. For example, he wore Rabbit ears during easter. Maybe he'll wear a Santa Hat this Xmas??

  13. #13

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    No. Stitch's outfit changes depending on the ocasion. For example, he wore Rabbit ears during easter. Maybe he'll wear a Santa Hat this Xmas??
    Oh! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  14. #14

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Oh! Cute!
    http://hccfl.facebook.com/photo.php?...500656&l=26373 (Hope it works)

    Yep.. it was interesting....

  15. #15

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: PI progress continues...(photos)

    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    http://hccfl.facebook.com/photo.php?...500656&l=26373 (Hope it works)

    Yep.. it was interesting....
    Oh, that is cute! He even has an easter egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:08 PM
  2. TDL Hotel progress (photos)
    By TDLFAN in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:31 AM
  3. 7/12 Photos - Sub Lagoon progress and crowd shots
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 02:34 AM
  4. 3/30 - More photos of the Sub Lagoon progress
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:11 PM
  5. Everest Progress (photos)
    By TDLFAN in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •