• Let me axe you something

Victoria & Albert's Question

My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon at Disney this October/November and I really want to visit V&A's while we're there. Does anyone know the current meal price (without the wine-pairing)? And am I too late to make a reservation for the first week of November, do you think?

Re: Victoria & Albert's Question

The fixed menu price without wine pairing is about $95 per person. But this is one of the best and fanciest restaurants on the whole site. You might be able to get a reservation, but I'm not positive.

P.S. If you're feeling like wine pairing, it's $145.

• golly gawrrsh

congratulations on your wedding - I'd also suggest getting the dining plan. no worries about how much something is going to cost - you pay something like $35 a day for what amounts to lunch, snack and dinner or breakfast, snack and dinner. it's totally worth it. included is all taxes and tips and almost ever restaurant and counter service accept the dining plan.

my wife and i did it back in May and were really impressed. we only had to have cash for our breakfasts. we ended up with something like 6 snacks left over and got them the last day for our road trip home.

I'd love to hear your review on V&A - we thought of going there but went to Boma instead. maybe next trip we'll go to V&A

I highly reccomend it. We did it for our honeymoon last year....but it was purchased for us as a gift.

Just a clarification, Victoria and Alberts is not a participating restaurant of the Dining Plan. Many guests seem to think that every restaurant on property is part of the plan, which is not the case. Some restaurants also require you to use 2 dinner options (usually the signature restaurants and the Luau and Hoop Dee Doo).

Smile Re: Victoria & Albert's Question

Congrats! My wife & I too spent our honeymoon at WDW (we had to we were married there!) and the following year for our 1st anniversary, we ate at Victoria & Albert's. It was a delicious experience. Due to the cost - it might be a once in a lifetime experience for us! But worth it. Enjoy.

Thanks for the input, everyone! We're calling V&A today to see if we can get in. We're not staying on WDW property, so the Dining Plan is out, anyway. While we're on the subject, does anyone know if they have a "no pictures" policy? If we get a reservation, I'd love to have pics to share with everyone here on the boards!
    Thanks!

Woot! V&A's reservations are made! We're eating late (9:30) on Monday, Nov. 1. Hooray!

Anyone have any V&A tips or anything they want to share??

Photos are allowed to be snapped at Victoria & Albert's. We asked one of our 2 servers (who are named "Victoria" and "Albert") to take them.
    Last edited by DizHistory; 10-01-2006 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spelled name wrong

• Lonestar Louisianian

Congratulations on securing the ressies. You're gonna love it. My only tip would be to let them know that you'll be on your honeymoon. That will make the meal even more special.

Enjoy!