This thread was originally started on another popular Disney fan site that will not be named. I thought it would be fun to bring the idea to my fellow MiceChatters for a different take on the subject. Here's my list to get things started. You can easily get the idea from these suggestions. This thread is the Walt Disney World thread. I will also post something similar on the Disneyland forum.
Here are some possible bad ideas. A few teeter on the edge of being politically incorrect and rude, but don't rebel against them. This thread is for fun and not to be taken seriously.
* Osbourne Spectacle of Fights featuring Ozzy and Family
* Country Pear Jam-pourri sponsored by Smuckers
* Spaceship Mirth narrated by Garth (Dana Carvey) Algar
* Wonders of Fife Pavilion with Don Knotts
* Interventions Pavilion with Robert Downey Jr.
* Fountain of Nations at Epcot sponsored by R. Kelly
* The Gonorrail sponsored by Christina Aguilera
* Gotti Wars sponsored by Legitimate Businessmen
* Trump Tower of Hair-Error
* Rockin' Rocking Chair featuring The Rolling Stones
* Golly! River Rapids sponsored by FEMA
* Crash Mountain featuring the music of Peggy Lee
* Snorin' with Al Gore
* Buzz Aldrin's Spacey "We Actually Landed There!" Moon Landing Spin
* Observation Station ( oh wait, they already have this ... the new biometric scan devices for fingers)
* ImageWorks - The Tom Cruise "What If" Lab
* The Fall of Presidents (you need to know your Presidential history
for this one) featuring William H. Harrison, Abraham Lincoln,
James A. Garfield, William McKinley, Warren G. Harding, Franklin D.
Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon and hosted by Gerald R. Ford
* Fungal Cruise sponsored by The American Podiatric Medical Association
* Mad Me Party sponsored by Russell Crowe
* Castaway Creek and * Mission: JOB - both sponsored by Michael
Personally, I'd love to ride Spaceship Earth "Mirth" narrated by Garth. What a riot that would be.