Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheManator
    Well, other than Spider-Man, the rest of the park is nothing all that great. The only exception is Halloween Horror Nights, which I have reguallry attended in the past.
    Spiderman is one of the most amazing theme park attractions anywhere. I too love HHN's, although not many of the idiots who also attend and want to make themselves the center of attention.

But I disagree that the rest of the park isn't all that great. Seuss Landing is wonderful (especially if compared to say Toontown Faire at the MK). Cat in the Hat and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish are quite whimsical and fun. I also love the look of the area where Dueling Dragons is located ... and Mythos is the best theme park restaurant I've ever eaten at that wasn't in Epcot. Jurassic Park is also very nicely themed, although I'm not overly impressed with the River Ride. They also USED to have the best burgers in any theme park at the fast-food outlet across from JPRA, but then they pulled a Disney and went from high quality (likely ground sirloin to typical crap meat). Even Popeye and Bluto's raft ride gets kudos from me and I hate raft rides in general. The Port of Entry area theming is as good or better than anything Disney has done of late. There are parts of the park I really don't like, I think Marvel Superhero Island and Toon Lagoon really look terrible in parts -- and are wasted opportunities -- but overall, I find the park to be a wonderful place to visit.

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

"Seuss Landing is wonderful (especially if compared to say Toontown Faire at the MK)."

Ummmmm, the stuff I coughed up earlier this year during my bouts with the flu and then pneumonia looked better than Toontown Fair over at the MK... what's your point here, 74? hehe
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Disney Memory Maker

Trying to bring the thread back on topic... with each new picture I see of EE, I get more and more excited.
    Also, I don't remember if this was posted here but read this article. To summerize it, there are 3 structures (the mountain, track, and Yeti). They can never touch because the forces exerted by the coaster and the Yeti (which has the force of many 747s) would make the mountain crumble. Wow!
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Labuda
    "Seuss Landing is wonderful (especially if compared to say Toontown Faire at the MK)."

Ummmmm, the stuff I coughed up earlier this year during my bouts with the flu and then pneumonia looked better than Toontown Fair over at the MK... what's your point here, 74? hehe

Uhm ... ah ... ohhhh ... we gotta have points? No one told me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12