• Yes?

Micke Mouse Clubhouse merchandise at WDW?

We will be going to WDW in a few weeks and I was wondering if any of you guys that go there on a regular basis or work there could tell me if any of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys are sold there. I was thinking maybe near the Playhouse Disney show in MGM Studios since it is a Playhouse Disney program? My 2 year old loves this show and the toys are harder to find than a TMX Elmo. And I just can't see paying what some people on Ebay want for these toys but they would make the perfect Christmas present for her. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Oops, sorry, I dropped the Y off of the end of Mickey's name in the title!
    Last edited by EvilQueenRocks; 11-30-2006 at 04:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• I was deleted.

Re: Micke Mouse Clubhouse merchandise at WDW?

Try your local Disney Store. While we don't have the "Clubhouse" like they advertise on TV (I believe Target and other big box stores do), there are some fun items - bath toys, Mickey Mouse remote control car, Clubhouse tool kit, and other Playhouse Disney items including a puzzle and Little Einsteins.

Darien IL- a suburb 25 mins west of Chicago

I wonder if the World of Disney store in NYC is doing well? I hope it does and they open one in Chicago! I'm so sad when I walk around the Disney stores and see its now all 4 little kids. Don't get me wrong I understand you have to have stuff for the little guys and girls of course..but theres so many people that would love to be able to go to Disney store and buy the stuff that you can find in downtown Disney that isn't available in the Disney catalog or on Disneyshopping.com...eh I can always hope..but I'm not holding my breath

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy215 View Post
    I wonder if the World of Disney store in NYC is doing well? I hope it does and they open one in Chicago! I'm so sad when I walk around the Disney stores and see its now all 4 little kids. Don't get me wrong I understand you have to have stuff for the little guys and girls of course..but theres so many people that would love to be able to go to Disney store and buy the stuff that you can find in downtown Disney that isn't available in the Disney catalog or on Disneyshopping.com...eh I can always hope..but I'm not holding my breath
    The WOD stores are operated by Disney Parks & Resorts with The Disney Store is operated by The Children's Place and The catalog/Disneyshopping.com outlet is operated by a different company all together.

I don't quite understand why you say the Disney Store is all for little kids. Sure it's the holiday season and that means the store has more toys and specialty toys (big princess castles, etc.) but there are a lot of adult items and have been even more so the past couple of months. Currently my Disney store has adult fleece (and the zip-ups went on clearence), Pirates shirts and Pirate demin, regular screen tees, Studio screen tees, Holiday character sweaters, scarfs, mitten, adult pjs (holiday nightgown, holiday robe, and holiday slippers) (pjs sets for ladies in bambi, tink and eeyore with matching slippers and pj pants for men), 3 watches, screen Princess and other character shirts with matching bags and Studio demin for adults. Plus coffee mugs, snowglobes, antenna toppers, picture frames, and media.

And that's just what I can name off the top of my head. If its not exactly what you're looking for, it's one thing. But if it's there and you say there isn't enough because it doesn't have exactly the right character, color, cut, etc - that's a common problem with all retailers. But please take notice of all of these items on your next TDS visit, thank you.