Red Face Frequent visitors???

Just wondering if anyone else on MiceChat goes as much as we do....we have annual passes and go down 7-10 times a year, for anywhere from a day to a week. We go so much that a lot of times we do 4 parks in one day just hitting our favorite spots. Are we nuts? Are there any other nuts like us out there??!?!?

the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Re: Frequent visitors???

no i only go about once every couple years and we usually take the time to see all the sites and hit up every ride. then again i do live on the west coast so it would cost a lot to go every year. but then again since i am near Disneyland my family and i go to DL a lot

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I went 3 times last year and going again next month. After I get next year's tax refund, I'm going to buy another 3 Day Play pass.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxpooh View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else on MiceChat goes as much as we do....we have annual passes and go down 7-10 times a year, for anywhere from a day to a week. We go so much that a lot of times we do 4 parks in one day just hitting our favorite spots. Are we nuts? Are there any other nuts like us out there??!?!?
    Yep, we can be classified as nuts along with you! We also have annual passes and live just north of you and we go about 5 times a year. This has been cut down a bit due to our oldest daughter just starting Kindergarten this fall. In 2006 we have gone in January, May, October and will be going back in about 2 weeks for Christmas. We don't do 1 day trips because it's just too exhausting with 2 small children but we will go anywhere from 3 days to 8 days depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Jambo!

Ever since I went out and bought my AP, I go at least 5 times a year, all of which are at least 4 day stays, then I have my occasional three day weekends that I get and on a whim drop down to Disney and ride what ever I feel like. But I usually make sure to visit most of the major events, I love Star Wars Weekends and the Food and Wine Festival. Are you crazy?...probably, but you can safely assume, you are not alone.

• Banned User

I'm a bit scared now. I match what your post says!

Cool Re: Frequent visitors???

Barfownz, I went to your myspace and was going to send a friend request, then I saw your age, your parents might think it odd if you added a 37 year old married with children woman to your friends list<G>.

So far this year I have gone New Years day with 3 of my kids, in April with friends from high schoool, in May with my DH and 4 kids and a friend from school and her DH and 2 kids, in June for my daughter's 17th birthday, in July to see the new Pirates, August 28-Sept 1 with everybody, in October for MNSSHP, and on Veteran's Day. Trying to fit in another trip before Christmas also. Our AP's expire New Years Eve and I am certain wie will get more right away. My parents and siblings think I am certifiably nuts, but I just love it down there!!!

Wow evilqueen, you are close to us!!!

When I was on my CP, I went to a theme park for either work or play every day for 4 and a half months. Does that count?

I mean it too, every day off I was at another park. I would even go into work two or three hours early so I could ride my favorite attractions before my shift.

I'm what you might call obsessive.
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Thumbs up Re: Frequent visitors???

That's the way I would be too, there every day even if I wasn't working. I think if I could get some sort of management job there making close to what I make now, I'd be there!!!

I just took a trip to AK and EPCOT yesterday and hit all of my favorite attractions :-D I was gonna make a stop at MK but it was a little late when I was done with AK

I love being able to just go to disney for a day and do whatever I want! This Wednesday I'm going to do some studying for finals at EPCOT then go to MK and MGM and hit up my favorite places

• Yes?

Wow evilqueen, you are close to us!!!
    OT:Yep, very! And we actually just moved from Jacksonville to Yulee 5 months ago. My husband works in Jax. But we could build a bigger and better house by leaving Duval county. Go figure!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Banned User

Barfownz, I went to your myspace and was going to send a friend request, then I saw your age, your parents might think it odd if you added a 37 year old married with children woman to your friends list<G>.

Nah, don't worry about it. Feel free to send a request.