Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I was deleted.

Re: Summer's Trip Report 12/1-12/3 (photos!)

Quote Originally Posted by wedway71 View Post
    Great pics.I love the backstage pics the best. I do have a question-the 3rd backstage pic down shows a building with light green roof with 4 windows with miniblinds halfway rolled up-Is that an office or attraction?
    I believe it's the back of Noodle station but it's difficult for me to tell from this angle and it's not exactly my park. I know, bad excuse!

OH jeez Summer! Don't scare me with your autograph book! It's pretty much worth gold.

Oh.. and nice Backstage photos and picture of the pirate with the "bird hat" as I'm glad that C got past the "silly 'ol pirate!" and went on the ride. I forgot to tell you since you've been hiding from MC and VMK, but I broke the flash rule to take that same photo for you in Oct. since we missed our chance in August. Oh well. I'm glad your MK visit was nice with the parade taping and the hotel looks very nice. And Kim Possible on tv? NO WAY!?

• Shablagoo!

Awesome report. I like your Bocelli experience. Thanks for posting the report and pics.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by wedway71 View Post
    Great pics.I love the backstage pics the best. I do have a question-the 3rd backstage pic down shows a building with light green roof with 4 windows with miniblinds halfway rolled up-Is that an office or attraction?
    It is the back side of the noodle station. I don't know what that room is used for though and I imagine any CM reading this won't pipe up either.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I believe it's the back of Noodle station but it's difficult for me to tell from this angle and it's not exactly my park. I know, bad excuse!

OH jeez Summer! Don't scare me with your autograph book! It's pretty much worth gold.

Oh.. and nice Backstage photos and picture of the pirate with the "bird hat" as I'm glad that C got past the "silly 'ol pirate!" and went on the ride. I forgot to tell you since you've been hiding from MC and VMK, but I broke the flash rule to take that same photo for you in Oct. since we missed our chance in August. Oh well. I'm glad your MK visit was nice with the parade taping and the hotel looks very nice. And Kim Possible on tv? NO WAY!?

LOL Well I didn't realize how much that book meant to me until I thought I lost it. And I have not been hiding from MC and VMK, I log on everyday, you just don't see me.

• most magical vaca ever

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love the TR and pics Summer
    ~~~~~~

• Why can't you tune a fish

Oh that brings back memories. I took almost the same "backstage tour" two years ago, but in the oppsite direction. We were over in Tomorrowland and had just watched fireworks and were leaving. The park was PACKED and we were trying to work our way out when a CM said "are you guys leaving?" We said yes, We went backstage at Tomorrowland and came out by the stroller rentals. Thanks for bringing that memory back.

-dave

• Banned User

ok I have now spoiled figment to the point that he only wants to stay in one of those rooms. I told him i wish him luck. It was a nice room and lots of space. it actually was a mini suite with a livingroom area and a kingsize bed in the corner. the bathroom had two doors and had a separate shower and bath. the shower is a bit small though and is shared with the toilet. it did have two patio areas though. It was so much fun to have summer and christina along, and figment had a ball watching the taping. hopefully next year we will get the list ahead of time again. I didn't watch andrea bocelli but I got to hear him and oh boy did my heart flutter. It really was a crazy weekend but alot of fun.
    oh and one more thing if they don't want pictures of backstage they should post a sign saying no photography.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Since this is one of my favorite rides that I am sooooo grateful they will be refurbishing, its very sad to see when things don't work. Like this painting for example, my flash wasn't on and its supposed to be a picture of a man who ages right in front of your eyes. I'm not one to be picky and I mostly enjoy things for what they are but when Leota's face is almost sideways on the bust it makes me sad. The good news though was the singing busts in the graveyard were right in line with the audio.
    Unfortunately the audio is still out of sync, and it was not fixed while you were there. Perhaps you just don't know what to listen for?

Anyhow, I'm happy to report that Leota and and the painting are now fixed and working just fine. Though the audio problem still remains, and it will remain until the audio board is replaced in DACS.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by captsmith84 View Post
    Unfortunately the audio is still out of sync, and it was not fixed while you were there. Perhaps you just don't know what to listen for?

Anyhow, I'm happy to report that Leota and and the painting are now fixed and working just fine. Though the audio problem still remains, and it will remain until the audio board is replaced in DACS.
    Please be nice! Maybe that was the best part that was working of the entire attraction or it has improved since recent rides of Summer's.

• Banned User

Ah, yes, perhaps. Or perhaps I know someone who's been in DACS recently and knows that the audio sync is broken in that section of the attraction and has been broken for an extended period of time. Only thing Summer could have possibly heard is maybe it being louder in one part so the audio wasn't as noticeable when it was out of sync. But it's still out of sync, none the less.

• I was deleted.

Ah, yes, perhaps. Or perhaps I know someone who's been in DACS recently and knows that the audio sync is broken in that section of the attraction and has been broken for an extended period of time. Only thing Summer could have possibly heard is maybe it being louder in one part so the audio wasn't as noticeable when it was out of sync. But it's still out of sync, none the less.
    Well that's nice that you know that or have a connection, but please don't be so rude about it to others.

Most of us are relying upon our own ears. So if it sounded better to Summer, it probably passes the 'good enough' test.

• Banned User

Now now, you and I both know that we don't strive to be "good enough."

What happened to the BPF that I know and love? The one that would notice when the tiniest detail of a certain effect would be not working? Or if a certain film was ever so slightly out-of-focus? I know you're still there somewhere, but you're wearing some different kind of mask that I haven't quite figured out yet. And you probably don't even notice it.

• I was deleted.

Now now, you and I both know that we don't strive to be "good enough."

What happened to the BPF that I know and love? The one that would notice when the tiniest detail of a certain effect would be not working? Or if a certain film was ever so slightly out-of-focus? I know you're still there somewhere, but you're wearing some different kind of mask that I haven't quite figured out yet. And you probably don't even notice it.
    I'm still here and I do notice things still. I just don't like how you were rude in here to Summer.

• Banned User

Summer knows very well that I'm not being rude to her. I just talked to her a few days ago. She was wearing something blue. Ha!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I'm still here and I do notice things still. I just don't like how you were rude in here to Summer.

Aww, aren't you a doll to stick up for me.

Captsmith84 wasn't rude, he's just being Captsmith, so I took no offense. Honestly, they were singing correctly when I passed through so I'm thinking I really don't know what to listen for.

However, as Piglet stated it was good for me soo......I agree with her to! LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast