Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disappearing/Reappearing

How is the park in Feb and March?

I think someone already asked about February, but, I'm asking again. We were planning our next trip for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween next year...but, we just can't wait that long!!! I know, we're obsessed! We just went in Sept. But, while we're semi close, and getting orders next year (and you never know where you'll end up) we want to enjoy. We'd LOVE to go in cool weather (always hot when we go) and we'd love for it not to be too crowded (June was a little much)...I've heard ya'll say that after Christmas and before Spring Break is the best time, cause it's really slow. Any tips? Wed love to be there for the Pirates and Princess party. Thanks you guys!!! Mwaa!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: How is the park in Feb and March?

February might have some cool weather (things from November-February are unpredictable... 80 one day, then 60 the next). March should be a little warmer. I'd pack a little of everything just in case. Crowds are usually light, but some schools have their Spring Break in March so there might be some increases but nothing too crazy I don't think.

• Why can't you tune a fish

I like going in Feb. I have been twice in Feburary. Now the kids are a bit to big to pull out of school, so thats not going to happen anymore.

As was said before, the weather is a toss up. Pack and wear layers. Two Feburary's ago the temp went below freezing one night while I was there. Then later in the week it was 68 F.

There are no crowds, but on the flip side, expect some stuff to be down for maintainence (hah, I make myself laugh) and park hours to be shorter.

• Minion

Went Feb. 8-13 this year and it was a bit chilly with temps in the 50's, but crowds were very light. Like others above said, pack for a wide range of weather and you'll be fine.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Went Feb 7-13 this year. Bring a coat! I went along foolishly bringing t-shirts because I thought it couldn't ever get cold in Florida, and would up having to buy a sweatshirt because one day I just couldn't tolerate the cold, and that turned out to be the coldest day of the year.

Make sure you leave before Feb 14, because Valentines then President's week will amp the crowds up.

We are going the week on March 18th and thats spring break for duval county fl

thank you all SO much!!! Cool weather sounds great!! We were hoping to go the end of Feb. But, I started thinking...Valentines day is a BIG wedding day for the park and outside, even after, where's the best honeymoon spot? Yep, WDW. So, I'd like to go before that. Might be there for my bday!! That'd be awesome!!! Thanks!

• Sock Puppet

The parks are empty--no lines for anything. It's a great time to go.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    Went Feb 7-13 this year. Bring a coat! I went along foolishly bringing t-shirts because I thought it couldn't ever get cold in Florida, and would up having to buy a sweatshirt because one day I just couldn't tolerate the cold, and that turned out to be the coldest day of the year.

Make sure you leave before Feb 14, because Valentines then President's week will amp the crowds up.
    OT: You were there when I was? And we missed each other? Bummer!

OK, back on topic...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Does anyone familiar with WDW resort know what would be down for rehab during those months? Or if there's a website that details this info, I'd love to read about it.

A buddy and me just decided that we'd go to WDW in 2007 before he takes his wife. She's more into going to ONLY the good spots for dining etc, where as my buddy and me are all about the exploring the goods.

Any help would be appreciated!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

I'll be there the week of February 26th...so this information is quite valuable! Thanks!

For years, I would just wait until summertime and suffer the consequences. I'm hearing:

no lines
    colder (possible) weather
    rehabs
    shorter hours

Anything else we should know about?

PS: StichyP, when do you plan on being there? Should we try to link up?

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    Went Feb. 8-13 this year and it was a bit chilly with temps in the 50's, but crowds were very light. Like others above said, pack for a wide range of weather and you'll be fine.
    yea, and when you left it went back up to 80s

fla weather is unpredictable... sunny and freezing one day... damp and thunderstorms the next...

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    ...Or if there's a website that details this info, I'd love to read about it.
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...onthlyViewPage

bam! but remember everything is subject to change...

Roo-StichyP, when do you plan on being there? Should we try to link up?
    That'd be cool!!! Meeting a Micechatter!! We're planning for Feb. 5-8th. I work during weekends, so, we're shooting for week days and want to hit the Princess and pirate party.

Coheteboy--Does anyone familiar with WDW resort know what would be down for rehab during those months
    ood question!!! I was wondering the same thing. I would cry if something was closed that I really loved!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Mouse Planet has a current and coming refurb list.

man, that sucks. Pooh's ride will be closed down if we go that week. My dauhter will be SO sad. That's one of her favs. Oh well, at least she can still play in his playground.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast