•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Mini Golf - at Winterland/Summerland - in pictures

Last summer I visited Walt Disney World, and played mini golf at the Winterland Summerland miniature golf course. It is located next to the Blizzard Beach waterpark. Here are the pictures that I took that day.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Mini Golf - at Winterland/Summerland - in pictures

Hole #1 There's Snow Place Like Gnome Aim for the door, Right up the ramp, watch your ball, roll into camp.

Hole #2 Gone Fishin Aim for the fish hole, get it right, you'll make him think, He got a bite.

Hole #3 Defrosty the cooler Putt up the middle, Give it a whack, make it a good shot, and you'll get a snack.

Hole #4 Putt out the campfire Did we douse the fire? No one remembers, Please help putt it out, Just aim for the embers

Hole #5 Rink in the new year Beside the net, You'll find a hole, We hope your putt's , A shot on goal.

Hole #6 Drive a Hard Taboggan On this hole, Use your noggin, Aim your shot, Through the taboggan.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006 at 05:53 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Hole #7 Unidentified Flying Santa Santa slid, While it was snowing, But when the snow stopped, He kept going.

Hole #8 Ice Tee To while away, Off season hours, We started making, frozen towers

Hole #9 Castle ala Moat Wait for the drawbridge, to lower down, Or into the moat, Your ball will drown.

Hole # 10 Merry Moguls Through the moguls, guide your ball, Sink it and we'll, Deck the hall.

Hole #11 I'll Be Skiing You Swoosh your ball, With downhill grace, Through the slalome, wins the race.

Hole #12 Crashing Through The Snow For those of you, who may be guessin, He took to skiis, without a lesson
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006 at 06:36 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Hole #13 Squirty The Snowman Squirty the Snowman, is a jolly happy soul, He loves to cool off golfers, Who putt into this hole.

Hole #14 The North Hole Putt due north, with flick of wrist, To give your ball, a brand new twist.

Hole #15 Vision of Sugar Putts A ricochet, Into a cup, Is one sweet way, To Wrap this up.

Hole #16 The Flippers Were Hung By The Chimney With Care When Santa Climbs, The Chimney Flue, Putt your ball, beneath his shoe.

Hole #17 Not a Creature Was Stirring Except... If you can putt one, Into the cup, A big surprise, will pop right up.

Hole #18 Santa on the Winternet A putt past the mouse, Will make it go click, The cursor is ready, On .com Saint Nick.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-22-2006 at 06:29 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

So there you have it.

It is a Hole lot of fun playing miniature golf at this golf course. There are actually 2 separate courses. The first is the Winterland one, and the 2nd is the Summerland. They are both Santa themed.

I thought it might be fun to share these photos with all of you here at MiceChat, since Christmas is almost upon us.

These are GREAT photos, thank you so much! A couple months ago, I posted a thread asking for pictures of this course and none of them matched up to these. Thanks for sharing.

• See you there!

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

As many times as I've been to WDW, I've never stopped there, seems like I always had something else I wanted to do. They really did a great job with that mini-golf course though.

CU@DL

Andy

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CowofDisney View Post
    These are GREAT photos, thank you so much! A couple months ago, I posted a thread asking for pictures of this course and none of them matched up to these. Thanks for sharing.
    I am sorry that I missed your request. I plan on using these photos in a scrapbook that I will eventually get around to making for my most recent trip to WDW.

I actually took photos of the mini golf, and then immediately after that I had a mishap with my camera. I was glad that I was able to salvage my photos, since I was not able to use my camera. I accidentally spilled an entire refillable mug of water on my camera with the photos inside. I took the memory card out immediately. Good thing I did.