• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

I only have 2 Days!

This was a last minute addition to a business trip that i have coming up next month. We are going to extend our trip and swing 2 days at WDW. Now I need help from you locals to decide what I should do with sucha a short amount of time.

I really don't want to add the park hopper so i would like opinions on which two parks to hit.

Thanks in advance!
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• official corn dog taster

Re: I only have 2 Days!

not a local but i asked a local the same question and was told epcot and MK...hope this helps
    OLM!!!
    There is no better park than TDS

• Banned User

Have fun and all of us here are expecting a trip report!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I think more info about what you have seen and enjoy woul be needed. For two really full days Magic Kingdom and Epcot are your best bets as they have the most to offer. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Animal Kingdom, but it does lack in rides and operating hours.

• Happy Memories

Epcot serves many tasty beverages. Just sayin.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

I have seen nothing of the Florida parks. I am a 15 year AP at DL though.

I am hearing Epcot and AK from alot of people. I may be able to talk the other guy into a hopper mod.

Lets just say that I get a 2 day, what would you want me to see.

Now take into account a 2 day park hopper, is it actually conceivable to visit two parks in one day?

We will be going on a monday and tuesday btw.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• Happy Memories

It really depends on how much you want to see and do. I know I almost always hit multiple parks each visit, but that's because I've seen and done nearly everything. If you haven't, you might want to take your time a bit more and enjoy things. Personally I don't believe in rushing around just so I can hit every attraction. The greatest pleasure for me just comes from the leisurely strole through the parks during which I soak up all the atmosphere. So it really depends on what you're interested in doing.

I might suggest taking a look at what each park has to offer and deciding for yourself what's most important TO YOU. With a minimal stay like this, there's no way to see absolutely everything, so just don't even try. Choose your priority parks/attractions and take the time to enjoy them.

Consider it a preview. Then you can go home and start planning for your next trip and you can bring your lovely woman with you next round.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

As a Disneyland AP you may want to consider skipping Magic Kingdom. While some attractions are unique to the Magic Kingom, many consider Disneyland to be the superior Magic Kingdom.

Park Hopping is possible, but requires time. Unlike Disneyland, everything at Walt Disney World is really spread out. If you do plan on Park Hopping make sure to give yourself at the very least 30 minutes to get between parks. Your going to want to look at when the individual parksa open and close. You should be able to spend a day at one park and then your night enjoying World Showcase.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

She is a little purturbed that she isn't coming with me this time so you may be right.

My only two real priorities would be ToT and EE. This would call for the park hopper.

For someone that goes to DL on a weekly basis, how much is REALLY different in MK?
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• Happy Memories

Quote Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
    She is a little purturbed that she isn't coming with me this time so you may be right.

My only two real priorities would be ToT and EE. This would call for the park hopper.

For someone that goes to DL on a weekly basis, how much is REALLY different in MK?
    If you want Tot and EE, I would say that those are the best parks to split a day with. You could spend half a day at AK then move over to MGM for the second half. Added benefit is that morning is a good time for seeing the animals and MGM stays open later.

Can't really offer a comparison on the Magic Kingdoms. I've yet to visit DL myself.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I really like DisneyFans.com Disneyland vs. Magic Kingdom.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

according to that, I would only be missing Stitchs encounter. Not a big deal...
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• World Traveler

If you're not getting a park hopper, my suggestion to you is to visit Epcot and Animal Kingdom. If you are getting a hopper, then Epcot on the first day and splitting the day between Animal Kingdom and MGM. Remember that if you're staying at a Disney resort, you can get extra morning or evening hours and you can see a lot more this way.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

We are staying on resort, so I will need to check in on these extra hours. I booked hotel and tickets separately, do I still qualify for this perk?
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• World Traveler

I booked hotel and tickets separately, do I still qualify for this perk?
    Definitely! Here's a link to the extra magic hour schedule!