• Having a Grand Day!

Gong Show :: Fix the Contemporary

Ok, here is a game I've wanted to play a long time, inspired by Mike Eisner's gong show.

Each contestant provides 5 ways to fix the Contemporary (as much as we want to, bulldozing is not an option. You can however gut the entire thing) resort and make it contemporary again. My job is to sit here and nitpic everything, and ultimatly gong it if I dont like it.

The result will be "MiceChat's Contemporary Resort". The person with the least amount of Gong's will get the concierge lounge named after them (Lame, I know).

You are also allowed to bet when this thread will crash and burn... At least it's something new.
    Last edited by drnilescrane; 05-22-2005 at 03:30 AM.

• Banned User

I guess I will disqualify myself since the first thing I would do is bulldoze that entire convention center they plopped in the front of the complex. That was the beginning of the end for me in regards to the Contemporary Hotel. I prefer to call it the Traditional resort!! Hehehe... and dont' even get me started about the Polynauseaus Resort!!!

• Having a Grand Day!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    I guess I will disqualify myself since the first thing I would do is bulldoze that entire convention center they plopped in the front of the complex. That was the beginning of the end for me in regards to the Contemporary Hotel. I prefer to call it the Traditional resort!! Hehehe... and dont' even get me started about the Polynauseaus Resort!!!
    Actually, I'll make an exeption for Eisners convention center. It's out of place.