Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Re: Quick questions for first visit

Quote Originally Posted by lisaboo View Post
    As far as counter service the ones we really liked were:

Epcot:
    Askerhus in Norway Pavillion
    Unless they've changed recently, Akershus is not a counter service restaurant. Aren't they all princess buffet? I used to love to eat here, as the food was very unique. I haven't been since the princess thing - feels kinda strange, a large bearded 50 year old sitting by himself at a princess buffet . . .

• xmanmom

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Unless they've changed recently, Akershus is not a counter service restaurant. Aren't they all princess buffet? I used to love to eat here, as the food was very unique. I haven't been since the princess thing - feels kinda strange, a large bearded 50 year old sitting by himself at a princess buffet . . .
    You are totally correct. We actually ate at Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe, I guess because the name is so long I forgot what it was. Plus I couldn't spell Akershus in the first place. DOH!

• KING OF CABMF'S

A response to everything in bold:
    I'm taking my first trip to Orlando the first week of February
    I really hope you have a good time
    1) I've bought the dining option. Should I be making reservations now or will this be 'off season' enough to leave my options open until I arrive? Feel free to tip me off to any amazing places to eat that are a part of the dining plan.
    Book any dining option ASAP, and most WDW restaurants are amazing, especially at the Grand Floridian. I keep forgetting the name of the place Contemporary_Girl and i ate at, but she might remember it, i think it is... let me look it up... ROFL what a coincidence, it is called the Grand Floridian Cafe. They have great food for like lunches and an AWESOME place to dine out is Ohana at the Polynesian (great breakfasts Chef Mickey's is ok, but not that great (im going to hear a lot of ppl complaining about my problem with that place later ) i have not been to the california grill, but i hear it is best to reserve a spot by the window during the fireworks, which start between 8 and 9 p.m. depending on the night
    2) Can you add the 'hopper' option to your tickets? I've already bought non-hopper tickets. Is the option worth it - I have a 5-day pass. Only if it is in your budget and if u think u will not be able to spend 9-10 hours at a park because there is not much to do at MGM besides tower and rock n' roller coaster, and not much at animal kingdom exept for everest and dinoland, but if you think u will not want to waste your day at one park go ahead and buy the park hopper (i dont want to be like 'yea u should get the park hopper' then u never use park hopper or vice versa )

Much thanks everyone
    Your Welcome (im bored )
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

You know, I have been where there hasn't been too many kids....but yeah....you can get lucky sometimes.
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123