Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Ouch, mY hope is that on my monthly trip to DL I can ride the Buzz lightyear ride at the end of March. Wishful thinking!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Santa Barbara, CA

I'm with Big Daddy..Mission Space..
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

ToT for me. Excellent themeing and story from queue to finish.

-Gostone

• Ahoy there crew!

Tower of Terror all the way!
    The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the show business elite.

• I was deleted.

Mickey

Mickey's Philharmagic! (Donald is cute!) It was amazing when I saw it. It had just recently opened along with Mission Space.. but words just can't describe it. I adore it. They should make something so creative like this for DCA. But that is wishful thinking on its own.

We also missed Philharmagic by a few weeks. Darn it. And it's gonna be a while before we can get back, but when we do it's top on my must see list.

ToT was an amazing attraction. New or old, it was one of the best in any of the parks.

We also really liked Dinosaur. That one's pretty dang recent.

• PoppingtheQ@WDW!

Waiitng

I loved M:S, and Philharmagic was fun, if a little too brief.

The problem I have now is that I am itching to go back to WDW, but I want to wait until the newest raft of attractions opens. I was planning for this summer, but I might wait a year, and wait for Soarin', Stunt Show an Everest to all be open.

Plus last january I was told by a CM that Spaceship Earth was going to have a major refurb and the current AA show scrapped. (<-- Heavy rumour alert)

For me it has to be Mission Space and Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster

Is it just me, or is it a little sad that we're including a 10 year old attraction as 'recent'? I guess if we limited 'recent' to like 3 years, we'd only have a few attractions to draw from. Just off the top of my head i'm thinking 3. Phil, Mission Space, and Stich (which I hesitate to count). Off that list I'd have to say M:S. Here's something else for you. Does anyone else find it horribly annoying when people treat Philharmagic as a sing-a-long? I find Phil very immersive and prefer quiet when I watch (with the exception of the ohhh and ahhh). I find that a good 70% of the time I watch it there are people talking and singing .. I find it very distracting. Anyone?

• MiceAge Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStroller
    Is it just me, or is it a little sad that we're including a 10 year old attraction as 'recent'? I guess if we limited 'recent' to like 3 years, we'd only have a few attractions to draw from. Just off the top of my head i'm thinking 3. Phil, Mission Space, and Stich (which I hesitate to count). Off that list I'd have to say M:S. Here's something else for you. Does anyone else find it horribly annoying when people treat Philharmagic as a sing-a-long? I find Phil very immersive and prefer quiet when I watch (with the exception of the ohhh and ahhh). I find that a good 70% of the time I watch it there are people talking and singing .. I find it very distracting. Anyone?
    Don't get me started on talking and singing and other 'joining in' on attractions. These ignorant people seem to forget that for many this will be their one and only visit on the attraction ever. Only for it to be spoiled by stupid people who can't keep their mouths shut for 5 minutes, wait until you get outside to talk.

My favorite has to be ToT.

Ian
    "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Hmmm...recent rides? That's a tuff' one...

I'd have to say Test Track @ Epcot, baring the long lines it gets. Nothing beats the feeling of hitting that outdoor raceway and burning rubber up to 65 MPH and THEN hitting that curved embankment! WHHOOoooooo! Everytime!

- Agent Xero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12