Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

UPDATE: The rainy weather did not deter the turnout for this most succesful Meet at EPCOT today. Columnwest was a most gracious host and must be complimented for pulling off this multi-disney website meet. Aproximately 16 or so disney fans attended this meet and we all chatted for about an hour and a half or so about everything Disney we could possibly talk about in that frame of time.
    Fun was had by all.

It was nice meeting my fellow disney fans!!!

Despite the rainy weather, the ECPOT Meet was great. It was nice to meet so many of the guys that I have red and responde to on this and a few other boards. Thanx go to Columnwest for putting it together and sdespite the rain, had a great time at the meet and the park in general.

PS Columnwest and TDLFAN are even better looking in person ;-) Then again., all the guys that showed up forthe meet and greet were pretty good looking too.

Scott

• Minion

ORDDU: Hmmmm....wish my sisters and I could have been with you all, ducklings. But you know how it is when you're a part time slave at a broom factory. We DID manage to swoop in to the Parliament House on Saturday evening, however, where there was a drag show going on and even a bit of Disney on stage.

ORWEN: Two performers came out dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine and sang a whole new version of A Whole New World.

ORDDU: At one point another performer--pretending to be Michael Eisner--came out and chastised Aladdin for not wearing a shirt under his vest--like he does at the Disney theme parks. Poor Aladdin was forced to wear a shirt and Jasmine was forced to cover up a bit more by wearing a cape--but not before she turned around and punched Mr. Ei$ner in the face!

ORWEN: What a woman!! But fun was had by all. The Parliament House usually does some sort of Tribute to Disney on Gay Days--poking fun at the company here and there.

ORDDU: And who could ever forget the likes of Miss Darcel Stephens--the Hostess at L-A-R-G-E who M.C.'s the whole production? (So, what did the rest of you gay birds do to celebrate the season?)

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Hey... Thought I'd drop a note and say that meeting you all at the meet and greet last Friday as a lot of fun! Sorry I showed up so late... waited nearly a half hour for the bus to Epcot from Fort Wilderness Campground. Anyhow, finally made it and it was good to listen to Disney stories from you all.

The group of friends I spent GayDay weekend with have all gone home, but I'm still here at WDW until Thurs afternoon. So, if any of you are around, drop me an e-mail.

Take care!

• Banned User

It was nice meeting you Ron and spending time together. The hybby and I have to go to work too otherwise we would come out and join again, but we'll be out of town till next week.

Witches!!! I wish I was there to see the mayhem at PH. We were at MGM on Sat night.

• Minion

ORDDU: Hello, TDLFAN, duckling! I wish you'd been with us, as well. My sisters and I had the total pleasure of being in the company of our gorgeous friend, Jason. We danced 'til the bats flew home!

ORGOCH: Yeah, but that's the last time ya ever ketch THIS Cauldron gal at one them there FOAM parties!! Aside from the fact a witch could git herself trampled ta death at one a those things, I'm purdy sure it's agin my religion ta take part in whatever goes on in there. (Course I couldn't exactly SEE nothin'.) Just got poked in the eye by somethin' a couple times.)

ORDDU: (Ahem!) She still thinks a Foam Party is a place where you frog hunt in the soap suds, TDLFAN. And I suggest we let her go ON thinking that!

ORWEN: Well, all I want to say is that it better not rain so much at next year's Gay Days! I'm surprised this coven didn't completely melt away with all that water falling from the skies!!

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    It was nice meeting you Ron and spending time together. The hybby and I have to go to work too otherwise we would come out and join again, but we'll be out of town till next week.
    Thanks, TDL..

It was good to meet you too. When I return home in a few days, and am back on a high speed connection, I'll e-mail you my pics from the meet and greet and OMP.

Take care!

If anyone took pics of the gang, I'd like to see them. Sorry I could join you all. Maybe next year ; )
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse" o
    - Uncle Walt

• Banned User

Well... Gay Day at Tokyo Disney Resort is this July 31st, 2005... Come and enjoy!!!

...And Ron, I look forward to seeing your photos. I wish I had taken my camera with me as I have no pics from our meet.

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by dizneeboy
    If anyone took pics of the gang, I'd like to see them. Sorry I could join you all. Maybe next year ; )
    Here's my pic from the meet 'n' greet in Morocco... I'm down front in the Darth Vader T-Shirt.

Not sure who everyone is, but it was a fun afternoon full of Disney discussion from people from many different Disney message boards. Thanks again ColumnWest for organizing this.

• Banned User

What a great looking bunch of males!!! Dustysage...see what you missed?? Are you sorry now?? ...and who's that sexy bald-headed man???

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    What a great looking bunch of males!!! Dustysage...see what you missed?? Are you sorry now?? ...and who's that sexy bald-headed man???
    I wish I knew!!! He's in a couple of photos I snapped.

Great looking pic Ron. Brought back fond memories.

Scott (The one next to you in the red Mickey Mouse shirt and denim cap)

• Banned User

Hi Scott!!

Hi TDLFAN!!! :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast