Thread: Coffee Makers

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Coffee Makers

Anyone know the size of the coffeemakers in family suites at the All Stars Music Resort? A recent question from my better half before our trip--I figured I posit it here. If someone has a pic, that would be (hysterically) cool!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• New Old Member

Re: Coffee Makers

I can't give you the size but my past few stays in various resorts they all make two cups of coffee. Rather small.

Couldn't find a picture of the coffee maker at the value resorts but here is a picture of one from the moderate resorts (Lately I have stayed at moderate resorts and the coffee makers are small and make only two cups at a time)
    Last edited by herb2linda; 01-16-2007 at 07:21 AM.

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Quote Originally Posted by herb2linda View Post
    I can't give you the size but my past few stays in various resorts they all make two cups of coffee. Rather small.

Couldn't find a picture of the coffee maker at the value resorts but here is a picture of one from the moderate resorts (Lately I have stayed at moderate resorts and the coffee makers are small and make only two cups at a time)
    Hey, somebody's been taking photos in our bathroom. That's the size we have at Caribbean Beach. It's marked 4 cups, but makes about 2-12 ounce cups. Using the coffee they provide (when they remember) provides a weak brew. We bring our own along with small basket filters so we can make our traditional coffee with gusto. Takes some octane to get us going in the morning.

Lu

"Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719 View Post
    Anyone know the size of the coffeemakers in family suites at the All Stars Music Resort? A recent question from my better half before our trip--I figured I posit it here. If someone has a pic, that would be (hysterically) cool!

Peace,
    Roo
    As others have said, the only place that I know of that has more than the two cup maker are the cabins. It may be different in the suites, but I would prepare for the worst. Disney does not serve coffee anyway, they serve nasty brown water. I don't complain much, but the Disney coffee I will complain all day about.

-dave

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Disney does not serve coffee anyway, they serve nasty brown water. I don't complain much, but the Disney coffee I will complain all day about.
    It's called Nescafe, not real coffee, just nasty brown water with coffee flavoring and coffee coloring.