Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

What have you NEVER done at WDW?

This should be an interesting topic.

So... regardless of how many times you have been to WDW, what have you NEVER done?

Me? Would you believe I have NEVER stayed overnight at a Disney owned hotel? Since I only live about 90 or so miles away, I just do day trips and come home that night.

• Banned User

well... a certine little thing... but thats not what people mean.. (unless it was your honnymoon... then we want all those details.. )

I have never taken a ride on the little boats on resort...

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Oh... there are many things I still haven't done at WDW, but since I have a feeling we're talking about "official" things around the resort....

One thing I haven't seen yet is the Electrical Water Pageant. I plan to catch it on my next trip on the banks of Bay Lake at Wilderness Lodge.

• Self Congratulative

I haven't EVER been inside the DisneyQuest...

• The Mickey Follower

I actually never been in the Tiki Room (hangs head in shame!)

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

I've never done Playhouse Disney (nor will I ever until they put in something that could possibly appeal to me). Never set foot in a DVC resort, or on DVC property. Never stayed at a monorail hotel. Never visited any clubs on PI other than the Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse. And never visited WWoS or a water park as of yet. Never rented a boat (other than an Illuminations cruise).
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• e komo mai

I probably need to be slapped for this one:
    We skipped American Adventure at Epcot.
    I know, I know.

It was hot, with the humidity and the no wind and the line with the crossing into other countries and riding the other rides and the hunger pains of not eating...

Next time.

• Uber Disney freak! șOș

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I probably need to be slapped for this one:
    We skipped American Adventure at Epcot.
    I know, I know.
    No worries, man. I didn't see it until my 3rd or 4th trip to WDW. And haven't been abck since. It's nice, and all, but I, for one, forgive you for not having seen it yet.

BTW, LOVE the kitten in the toilet avatar! VERY cute, dude! I promise *I* won't flush little whiskers!
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Diamond In The Rough

I've never eaten at (or even looked in) 50s Prime Time - now it's top of my WDW "to do" list!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

• Hello there

Blog Entries
    Ihave never been in American Adventure at Epcot, either Gemini Cricket and seriously been to WDW about 20 times (now thats horrible!)
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by PeaJay18
    I've never eaten at (or even looked in) 50s Prime Time - now it's top of my WDW "to do" list!
    It's a lot of fun. Come in chewing gum and see what happens to you... I was hoping they were going to open one of those at DCA. In fact, they do have a spot for it and a Sci Fi Drive Inn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess
    Ihave never been in American Adventure at Epcot, either Gemini Cricket and seriously been to WDW about 20 times (now thats horrible!)
    Now I don't feel so bad. I've only been to WDW once. 20 times?! Wow, you rock, Mp!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    There are so many things to do at WDW, that our lists of things of things that we have "not done" are surely going to be longer than the things that we have done.

I have never ridden SpaceMountain, Tower or Terror or Rock and Roll Roller Coaster. I have never visited a Water Park. I have never stayed overnight at the Grand Floridian. I have never had a Dole Whip. I have never been at MGM studio at "opening Time" We always seem to get there late.

Going to WDW in 24 days, so I plan to rectify some of my have nots. Finally having Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. Plan on finally catching the parade at Animal Kingdom. Hope to make it to a waterpark.

Good topic.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

- Never played mini golf at either of the two locations.
    - Never seen playhouse disney
    - Never played in the boneyard in Dinoland/ or played any of the carny games
    - Never been to the AKL
    - Never saw the Candian film at EPCOT (not sure why, just never ends up happening. maybe I should start on tha right side of world shocase) ; )

Probably missing a few small things, but have covered pretty much all of the world.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse" °o°
    - Uncle Walt

• The Candidate

I wish that I had never been to the Wide World of Sports. Worst Disney experience ever.

• insufferable know-it-all

Never ridden RnR or ToT.

And since my last trip there was a decade ago, never been to AK.
    Oh, or any of the non-parks (eg: anything besides EPCOT, MK, MGM or AK)

I *have*, however, been to King Henry's Feats (off-property) at least 3 times. Go figure.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast