Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Walt Disney Disciple

Erin from the Happiest Celebration on Earth DVD?

Just got his fabulous DVD / CD-ROM in the mail.

Does anyone know more about "Erin" who was the main host of the DVD? Don't know if this is her real name or not...
    Kevin Crossman
    Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

Re: Erin from the Happiest Celebration on Earth DVD?

I have no idea who she is either, but there is just something so cute about her, or should I say all of the hosts on the Disney DVD. Of course they are all actors and are over the top happy, but they are still likeable nonetheless.

I find them obnoxious ... like Kryssa and now Stacy on the WDW Top 7 Must Sees on WDW Resort TV!

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

I like the guy who only wants to sit on benches. I love runnin' around the parks, but certainly do appreciate taking the time to sit on a bench.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974
    I find them obnoxious ... like Kryssa and now Stacy on the WDW Top 7 Must Sees on WDW Resort TV!
    You know me by now - I almost never tell someone that they're wrong. But you're just oh so wrong on this, '74, at least where Erin and Kryssa are concerned (haven't seen Stacy yet). If you wanna see someone obnoxious, go to the official Disneyland Resort dvd and check out the girl host. Cute, perky, but just a bad bad actress, and horribly irritating.

As to Erin, I'm just so in love with that cutie! Especially when she zips off to find Stitch and gives that funny little face/mouth thing. I"m sorry that I know nothing about her, other than that she's very talented and does a great job reading a prompter!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Out of the three, Erin, Kryssa, and Stacey...I have to go with Erin. Cute and adorable.

Just saw Stacey for the first time last week. One of the most obnoxious and unenthusiastic hosts ever. You can really tell she is merely reading the lines, and it's painful to watch. Bring back the Tip for Today!

Also, does anyone remember the costume for the Ultimate Park Hopper? I believe it was shown during the Tip for Today era. I loved watching the Ultimate Park Hopper run around, especially when he slides down the water slide. Classic stuff...
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• I <3 'o'

http://www.erincahill.com/
    thats her public site!
    'o' HaPpIeSt CeLeBrAtiOn On EaRtH HeRe I CoMe! 'o'
    Walt Disney World 5 times (going on 6)
    Disneyland and California Adventures 1 time
    <3 allison

My gosh, what a fine looking lady! Thanks for the website, Minnie!!! Although it's probably not cool for an old guy like me to be pervin' on a Disney spokeswoman. . .

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    My gosh, what a fine looking lady! Thanks for the website, Minnie!!! Although it's probably not cool for an old guy like me to be pervin' on a Disney spokeswoman. . .
    Or the Pink ranger from Time force.. LOL.. the internet is great for reasearch..
    but dang.. she hot..

• A Real Disney Attraction

I also agree she is very pretty. I am about to watch the DVD this week to see if Disney is finally coming back from the dark, insidious days of Samantha Kryssa Brown. So far the packaging of this new DVD is first class. I just hope they have finally corrected their ways and are no longer editing their promos to have 85% of all the shots focus on some strumpet running wild instead of focusing on the actual resort areas.
    -Mike

• Minion

I abhor the "extreme" guy on there who feels the need to spew a bunch of random annoying slang that should of been abandoned in the mid 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiMike
    I am about to watch the DVD this week to see if Disney is finally coming back from the dark, insidious days of Samantha Kryssa Brown.
    Umm, you know that Samantha and Kryssa are 2 different people, right? And that Samantha is employed by the Travel Channel, not Disney? I enjoy some of Samantha's work, but she can be pretty over the top in her mock dramatics. But Kryssa. . . ahhhhh, Kryssa. . . . . .

Umm, you know that Samantha and Kryssa are 2 different people, right? And that Samantha is employed by the Travel Channel, not Disney? I enjoy some of Samantha's work, but she can be pretty over the top in her mock dramatics. But Kryssa. . . ahhhhh, Kryssa. . . . . .
    Dan, now that Kryssa is unemployed ... she might be ... dare I say it ... Desperate enough to do Dallas ;-)

• A Real Disney Attraction

Dan,

We had the same argument over at lp.com a year ago. Do you really think that I don't know they are two different people? From the first time seeing Disney's top 7 {uhggg} in 01/2004 I have had a strong dislike for her and thought Disney was trying to {poorly} mimic Travel Channels recent success with the top """"""""""10""""""""" format and Ms. Brown's hotel show.

I felt they failed on every level.

I have yet to see the resort TV replacement or the new planning DVD. I am going to try to watch the DVD tonight. As I mentioned I think the packaging and presentation (with the handouts) so far is first class and a return to a focus on the product that no other corporation has rather than some director's love-affair with a chick in mousears who needs some ritalin.
    -Mike

I was responding in a hurry, & I didn't see that it was you, ChiMike - sorry bout that. Thought it might have been some confused newbie!

I'll be interested to hear your take on the latest WDW video. I REALLY like the lead girl, and most of the other hosts don't annoy me too bad (except for surfer dude - like, DUDE, he's over the top!).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast