Thread: The WDW Swan?

• Wish I was in WDW..

The WDW Swan?

This summer, I am taking my dance team to WDW for dance nationals (I think I am more excited then all of them) and we are staying at the swan. I have never stayed there, so I wanted to get anyones opinion about it. Thanks

-Nikki

• World Traveler

Re: The WDW Swan?

I liked the Swan a lot, especially the Heavenly beds! It's in a great location if you want to visit Epcot or the studios. You can also walk around the lake and visit the Boardwalk and the Yacht and Beach Clubs. If you like iee cream, make sure to visit Beaches and Cream at the Y&B Clubs.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Re: The WDW Swan?

the hotel is steps from epcot, so that is a plus, and they are deluxe resorts, so they must act as deluxe resorts too. u get Xtra magic hours, so they should be happy, and they have great restaurants. if i were u though, i would have stayed at port orleans. they have a beautiful ambiance, great themes, beautiful rooms, is cheaper, and still has all the XMH of the other hotels have fun at WDW
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [: